Divorce solicitor in Adelaide

I love my business mr sanj
You can't get to own multi million dollar rent rolls in family law!
Businesses are the best form of real estate as the capital outlay is zero!

They don't depend on market circumstances - as much as properties, and a business grows as the owner grows.

Your business can only be worth what you are worth / best self development course ever!

Sorry Simtr
Lol

I run all the other stuff too.
But your right probably more aligned with managing a business as all the mindset stuff is implemented within the growth of the business.

I don't understand the need for this thread. Someone you have just met is looking for a lawyer - why does this need you to seek recommendations? Let the person do it themselves.

I suspect this thread is more about promoting yourself which I find very disingenuous. Your post above supports this.

A client DID ask for a referral
How you "find it" and how you choose to react to it and what you choose to believe is totally up to you!

I promote myself in EVERYTHING I do - even talking to people in supermarkets and I will keep doing it no matter what you think!

I don't understand the need for this thread. Someone you have just met is looking for a lawyer - why does this need you to seek recommendations? Let the person do it themselves.

I suspect this thread is more about promoting yourself which I find very disingenuous. Your post above supports this.

Turn it up Nemo. You could say that about 60% of the people on SS. If it wasn't for self promotion this forum may not even exist.

A client DID ask for a referral
How you "find it" and how you choose to react to it and what you choose to believe is totally up to you!

I promote myself in EVERYTHING I do - even talking to people in supermarkets and I will keep doing it no matter what you think!

I'm sure someone did ask you if you knew a divorce lawyer - just don't understand how that became a thread on a property forum, other than you have a property business you are trying to spruik.

Sorry, just my perception of your posts.

Nemo is right.
If you are in business and visible then every post is self promotion on some level.

It's not JUST that - you give to get, that's what it's about, I know my posts are kind of silly and out there but there is a lot of value obtained from some of the other self promoting business people here.

Are you enjoying some of the content?
If I get clients from here and I do (most of them are lurkers - don't post but will contact me... Not sure if others have this experience also???)

Does that take anything away from you?

Where exactly IS the problem?

You can't stop it anyway! As most of us are not waiting for your permission! Worth the energy?

I'm sure someone did ask you if you knew a divorce lawyer - just don't understand how that became a thread on a property forum, other than you have a property business you are trying to spruik.

Sorry, just my perception of your posts.

People ask for recommendations all the time on this forum, whether it's a plumber, real estate agent or lawyer. This is no different.

If you object to spruikers, why haven't you put up this complaint on all the hundreds of posts by business people on SS?

People ask for recommendations all the time on this forum, whether it's a plumber, real estate agent or lawyer. This is no different.

If you object to spruikers, why haven't you put up this complaint on all the hundreds of posts by business people on SS?

Absolutely, difference is it's usually for themselves and isn't just a ploy to advertise themselves. If a business person is giving genuine advise I have no issue- this isn't the case here.

Reactions: S.T
... ploy to advertise themselves. If a business person is giving genuine advise I have no issue- this isn't the case here.

What an delusional assertion. 'Ploy'? There was no plotting or nefarious activity.

'..to advertise themselves' -- that's what all business people when they give advice.

The fact that this was a question rather than an answer is the only difference. Yes, it's a conspiratorial ploy!

Hi Nemo, as a business owner and big believer in networking, I'm always either looking for opportunities to put people in my network together or trying to find a suitable person to help someone who is in my network. I'm always reaching out to contacts asking if they know someone. Personally, Somersoft is one of the best resources for getting contacts that I have available to me, by a long long way.

For me, it's worthwhile because I a. get to help people and b. it creates goodwill between myself and the people involved and I eventually become known as the 'go to guy'.

Although I personally would draw the line at divorce lawyers, only because that is a scenario I wouldn't want to have anything to do with. Things can get real messy, real fast and all that goodwill you've worked so hard to build up is gone in seconds.

Absolutely, difference is it's usually for themselves and isn't just a ploy to advertise themselves. If a business person is giving genuine advise I have no issue- this isn't the case here.

Are you suggesting that if I have a genuine question about something I don't know, I'm not allowed to ask it here because I also source business from this forum?

Please ignore my signature below.

Not at all. What I am suggesting is that Xenia is looking for any opportunity to publicise herself. This thread isn't about divorce lawyers, this is about Xenia.

Reactions: Sim
... Xenia is looking for any opportunity to publicise herself. This thread isn't about divorce lawyers, this is about Xenia.

I think you are reading way too much into a simple question. Can't you take it on face value and stop trying to pre-suppose what someone is doing or not doing? if Peter or Mr Fab were to ask a question, would you make the same accusation against them? And, even if they did ask a question with the intent of reaching a wider audience, what is wrong with that?

Back