Do I need solicitor/conveyencer for Section 32 for land?

We are looking at purchasing a block of land and I have received the Section 32 from the Real Estate Agent, is it best to get this checked over by a solicitor or conveyancer before submitting an offer and if so, does anyone have any recommendations for one in Melbourne (west side if that makes any difference) :)

Thanks in advance for any help!
I would check the contract with conveyancer. I was helping my friend to sell a block of land recently. When she requested the S32 and contract of sale to be prepared, it turned out, that her original sales contract had a special "on-sale" paragraph, requiring an extra document at extra cost to be produced if she re-sells the land. It was something not too major but quite annoying.