Votes: 39 25.5%
  • I drink a little on social occasions but dont get drunk

Votes: 45 29.4%
  • I drink a few but avoid getting drunk

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • I enjoy drinking alcohol and getting drunk

Votes: 38 24.8%

• Total voters
Im curious to know if many people here drink alcohol and how many you have in one session. Are most here sensible and teetotal or enjoy a few drinks? Do you find it hard to stop after a few and end up getting drunk? I like drinking because it makes me more sociable but I sometimes lose control and drink more than I should. I think the girls also like me more when I am drunk.

you should have the category I fall into,

dont normally drink during the week, but if I go out on the weekend, ill have a big night, ie a typical binge drinker

The question is not IF we drink but how many litres a night :)

Enjoying a nice glass of white now with dinner

you should have the category I fall into,

dont normally drink during the week, but if I go out on the weekend, ill have a big night, ie a typical binge drinker

Yes thats a good option because I think a few would describe themselves as a binge drinker. I tried to edit the poll to include "I am a binge drinker" but I couldnt.... hopefully a moderator can edit it if they have time.

I voted for the 4th option but I am probably more a binge drinker and find it hard to stop after a few.

The question is not IF we drink but how many litres a night :)

Enjoying a nice glass of white now with dinner

Yes I think everybody drinks but notice someone has voted as teetotal.
If I was in your situation I would probably have a few wines until I got tipsy and then continue until I was a bit drunk. I dont see the point of drinking if you arent going to get drunk. I know that sounds bad and I should go teetotal.

I like a glass of wine with dinner - red in winter and white in summer. It's my unwind drink.

Don't binge and sometimes go off alcohol for weeks at a time.

Rarely drink.
I have one drink, when I do.
I liked mixed drinks,when I am going to have a drink.

I'm small, so have a very low tolerance.

Normally a social drinker, but for the next 3 weeks am abstaining due to a no carb/sugar/alcohol program.

Afterwards, I am considering only drinking the occassional high quality red wine and giving up beer...

Last edited:
I love a beer, and good wine, and top shelf scotch and whiskey. I indulge on Friday night and over the weekend. Try to give it up during the week. I work out here and there. I would never bother giving it up. :)

Im curious to know if many people here drink alcohol and how many you have in one session. Are most here sensible and teetotal or enjoy a few drinks? Do you find it hard to stop after a few and end up getting drunk? I like drinking because it makes me more sociable but I sometimes lose control and drink more than I should.
I've been known to get smashed in the past.

Now; only a couple at night to feel mellow and block out the day of dealing with humans.

I think the girls also like me more when I am drunk
LOL! All blokes think this.

I buy a bottle of wine about once a month, usually less. I enjoy a glass of white with dinner at home sometimes. I start to feel that 'light' feeling after only one drink though... :eek: so a bottle can last a few nights if sealed well. My favourite white wine at the moment happens to have the hefty price tag of $7 which is a little bonus too :D.

I enjoy a glass of wine more in summer than winter.

Last edited:
It's been over 10 years since I polished off a bottle of Vodka with red bulls.

I guess you could now call me a tea totaller.

Back