Do you save for costs/deposit?

W

WebBoard

Hi All,
Just got to ask?
Now when you are buying properties especially one after the other do you save for the deposit and costs and then buy?
I understand you can use equity somehow but how do you keep the loans secured separately?
Is there somewhere I can learn the specifics of this subject as it is something I am having difficulty understanding fully?
Hutty

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Nic,

Good question, one that many beginners ask when starting out. I struggled with this initially as well. There are several finance brokers who are active on this forum who'd be qualified to post a summary reply to your question....and hopefully benefit others in your situation.

I'm not a broker, so I won't attempt. Suffice to say, if you have sufficient equity in an existing property, you can borrow 100%, plus costs, and still have the new loan structured securely and independantly from the first.

If you're short of replies, email me for the details of a broker that I've used who has helped me out from the time I started property investing, and will probably be using for some time to come.

Cheers,

Dave
:)

Reply: 1.1

Thanks Dave for your reply. I will take you up on your offer regarding emailing you for your brokers details but you still didn't answer the question or is that a no?
Hutty

Back