Does anyone know a good depreciation consultant?

I have clients that have used Scotty, and our latest new build will be adorned with one of his folks reports when we finally get it finished

ta
rolf

What a nice thread to read first up in the morning. Thanks all.

Rodimus, send me an email telling me what you can about the property - age, renos etc - and I'll work out the best way to tackle it.

If you've got any photos, send those too and I'll get a QS to look at them and work out a ballpark depreciation return.

[email protected]

Looking for a reputable builder

WHat about some builders in South-East Melbourne (Bayside), Mentone, Mordialloc, Cheltenham, Bentleigh etc

Any recommendations from your past experiences

Thanks in advance

Manish

Hi everyone

I've just used BMT who I was recommended. From what I can see the report looks fine but i've just heard some not so flattering feedback from a friend on them.

Has anyone used them before - thoughts?

thanks
kaia

I've just used BMT who I was recommended. From what I can see the report looks fine but i've just heard some not so flattering feedback from a friend on them.

BMT are fine. At least they know the rules and use QSs to do the inspections. To put together a Depreciation Schedule, most providers deal with a client, a property manager, a tenant, a QS, an accountant, and some internal admin staff. Out of the thousands of jobs we do, I'm surprised we have so few issues. I've got a cranky client on my hands right now - thankfully it was the property manager who has been telling fibs.

Hi Depreciator
thanks - that puts my mind to ease! I might even give you a buzz for my next one, you seem to come v highly recommended :)

Back