Does anyone know what this is ??

Hi

I went to an inspection, and the house is sitting on the piers.

I went down the house and I saw something looks like insects nest.

does anyone know what this is ? will this affecting the foundation of the house ?
is this white ant ? termite ?

see attached

Any comment ?

Thank you
Taylor

Attachments

• 20121216_152634.jpg
    20121216_152634.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 235
  • 20121216_152437.jpg
    20121216_152437.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 20121216_152521.jpg
    20121216_152521.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 184
Yep, mud wasps. No structural or any form of damage.

Not even an aggressive wasp like paper wasp. Good for keeping spiders down as well.

also there are some water mark on the sub flooring as the photo shown.

do you guys think it is a problem that will affecting the fundation of the property ??

Thank you
Regards,
Taylor

I disagree. It's a common misconception that these are caused by wasps. The fact is, these are actually tiny alien capsules. You see, aliens are wise property investors and as such, ALWAYS mark houses that they believe are wise investment decisions with these capsules. When I look for property, I just follow the aliens.

There was this one time when I did see some wasps around these capsules, but I was corrected when I realised that these aliens are a sub species of wasps; upon closer inspection I saw that indeed they were the aliens, inspecting this house and when they saw me, I was 'probed' by one (it felt like a sting, but I know what they were really doing). :)

I disagree. It's a common misconception that these are caused by wasps. The fact is, these are actually tiny alien capsules. You see, aliens are wise property investors and as such, ALWAYS mark houses that they believe are wise investment decisions with these capsules. When I look for property, I just follow the aliens.

There was this one time when I did see some wasps around these capsules, but I was corrected when I realised that these aliens are a sub species of wasps; upon closer inspection I saw that indeed they were the aliens, inspecting this house and when they saw me, I was 'probed' by one (it felt like a sting, but I know what they were really doing). :)

Must be a good Xmas party you have been to today

Back