Does Somersoft need a botox injection?

There won't ever be advertising or a "premium content" (hidden) section on the site.

Other "value added" features are being looked at - but the core forum will remain free and available as it is now.

I'm with most people - happy the way it is. This site is great because it is simply and non-flashy.

The only thing I'd want is some kind of 'work friendly' skin... i.e. so it's not so obvious I'm using SS at work with the blue background, be able to change it to something that looks like I'm using MS Word, whites/greys and images suppressed or only visible on mouseover.

I'm with most people - happy the way it is. This site is great because it is simply and non-flashy.

The only thing I'd want is some kind of 'work friendly' skin... i.e. so it's not so obvious I'm using SS at work with the blue background, be able to change it to something that looks like I'm using MS Word, whites/greys and images suppressed or only visible on mouseover.

Have you looked at the options available? Under "User CP", "Edit Options", you can choose not to show images signatures or avatars, and there is a plain skin- although that still has blue rather than the 50 shades of grey which you would prefer ;-)

Wow its been almost 4 years since the question was asked.

@Sim how are we travelling with the upgrade?

IP Board, V.Bulletin or Xenforo? Have you decided yet?

Cheers

It would be good to switch on the setting which allows us to see which users have viewed our profile, or at the least, how many profile views one has had.

Back