Does the CBA have a heart or ????

Corporations are not biological

I do not know even one company that has a heart.

They are simply a legal instrument to conduct business with. None are living entities with any human or biological features.

Your question is illogical.

Hiya Dazz

A true Engineers response that :) and somewhat tongue in cheek .....................its ok I can relate, Im a scientist, but I must disagree.

That legal structure isnt what drives any business, its merely a shell. Without some level of "fluff" and some fuzzy logic at various levels, no entity can build up an ongoing business.

ta
rolf

The CBA doesnt give a flying toss about its borrowers.
As a borrower, I disagree with this - I feel very well looked after by my private banker at CBA.
They are just interested in ensuring loans are serviced in some capacity and can keep their investors happy.
As a shareholder, I am very happy about this point.

I can't see anything wrong by allowing those in need to capitalise the interest on their loans for up to 12 months...

Let us not kid ourselves....whilst the product maybe useful...CBA has its interests in mind. Repossession is tedious and costly for banks....by giving a 6-12 month holiday on loans....they are hoping most people will find jobs in that window and problem solved!

As for me...I DO NOT TRUST any bank or banker...as a matter of fact a large majority are w&&kers!:D

I now play their game..ask for things in writing...and have the loyalty of CEOS to employees in the current environment.

Unfortunately, the banks have created customers who are now disloyal and painful as a result of their behaviour....no amount of public relations sugar coating is going to change this.

There seems to be this strange ideal that banks were'nt banks 10, 20, 30 years ago or more.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
They gave easy credit when it suited them, and they squeeze when it suits them.

If the bank lenders were in trouble and call up their loans, hardly anybody would be able to pay up.
They have no use for property so they'd have to sell it on the market and property will become worthless and they'd be in a worse situation.
The only reason the banks do anything is because it beneficial to them.
With RBA pumping $$ into them and Kevin Dudd proping them up, they can forfeit some interest payments for a while, while it keeps compounding for the customer.

Back