Doing Real Estate Course online

I have just registered to do a real estate Course online Salesperson & Property Manager Registration Course in QLD. It is through Property Training Qld.

I was wondering if anyone had done this course and did you gain employment from it?
Also, did you do any other courses after this one...

I have always been interested in RE and thought it about time I had a change of career. :eek:

No replies...Does this mean that no one here in a RE agent?
No one can give me any advise on this at all?
I was interested in seeing what peoples thoughts were... Guess no one is interested.

I was wondering if anyone had done this course
There are plenty of training organisations that offer RE certif. courses on-line including the REIs in your state. Online is easy for some people and not for others - it depends on how you learn. Some people like a classroom others (like me) prefer to do it quicker online.

and did you gain employment from it?
It is a requirement for employment. Just having a qualification does not mean you will get employment though. There are many other factors to gaining employment or being successful at a career besides a qualification (or being able to pass a test)

Also, did you do any other courses after this one...
Yep - lots more + CPDs each 12 months.

No replies...Does this mean that no one here in a RE agent?
No one can give me any advise on this at all?
I was interested in seeing what peoples thoughts were... Guess no one is interested.
No, it means all the REAs and BAs are out working - we're in the middle of a housing boom - or hadn't you noticed.

I have to get on the road too. CYA - and all the best with the studies MM.

Hi MissMuffit

Doing the RE course is purely to fulfill the legal requirements to become a PM or RE Salesperson. It will give you the basic knowledge to enter the industry. Most of your learning is on the job. It sounds like you have an interest in RE which is good because that is what will keep you going once you enter the industry. Working in RE is not an ordinary job. To be successful you must live and breathe it and continue to study it and continue learning. If you are prepared to do this you will survive and do well. The high attrition rate in our industry I believe is due to the fact that people go in with the wrong attitude and mindset thinking that it is easy money which of course it isn't. A bonus in working in RE is of course becoming comfortable with RE investing as you get a good understanding of how things work. And yet strangely enough, most people in the industry in my experience do little or no investing in property. I have never been able to work that one out.:confused:

Back