Domain - Ninemsn new partnership

I think this is good news for selling privately..

It would be nice to see realestate.com lose their monopoly over advertising.

Domain.com.au is once again strengthening its reach and position within the Australian online real estate market by signing a partnership agreement with ninemsn.

From 1st December, Domain.com.au will be the sole provider of residential real estate listings nationally on ninemsn. With the ninemsn network attracting over 7.9 million unique browsers per month across Australia, this agreement between Domain.com.au and ninemsn will reach over 40% of all Australians. This means your real estate listings will now enjoy a huge lift in buyers viewing your listings and sending enquiries.

This deal will not only grow the reach and level of exposure of Domain.com.au, it will also provide a great platform for Commercialrealestate.com.au and Domainbusiness.com.au.

Leveraging the strength that ninemsn holds throughout Victoria, this agreement reflects Domain.com.au’s commitment to providing your agency with quality leads and adds yet another powerful, strategic partner to the Fairfax Digital network in this market. Your agency will reap the benefits from three of the biggest companies in Australia’s online space; Fairfax Digital, eBay Australia and ninemsn all investing heavily in the Domain.com.au brand.

This new partnership supercedes Ninemsn's existing agreement with realestate.com.au.

How will Domain.com.au listings appear on ninemsn?

The real estate section on ninemsn will be powered solely by Domain.com.au. Visitors to the ninemsn real estate section will enjoy the same Domain functionality and view all residential listings as they currently do on Domain.com.au.

How will ninemsn drive more buyers to Domain.com.au?

ninemsn is committed to building awareness of their real estate channel and will drive increased traffic via significant online advertising campaigns across the entire ninemsn network.

When will ninemsn's real estate section, powered by Domain.com.au, be live?

The new real estate section on ninemsn will be live on Monday, 1st December.

Really? :confused:

Hands up how many people when looking for a property surf through ninemsn?? Even the non-investors I know that only looked for the one house just went straight to REA.com (or pehaps Domain if we were interstate).

I think this is good news for selling privately..

It would be nice to see realestate.com lose their monopoly over advertising.

Nice for sellers maybe, but worse for buyers...

What's nice is being able to go to ONE website and finding everything. More competitors with different listings equals more time spent going to each individual website.

I guess it's nice for BA's :)

I agree the number of people that would be looking at ninemsn (a trashy version of news.com.au) then click on a link to search for property would be fairly small..

Agree as well Ianvestor, it would be nice to view ONE website that lists all properties whether they are private or agent listed.

Back