Draftsman Sydney

Good Morning,
I have searched the forum and found nothing at this stage, if the answer is here somewhere please point me in the right direction.
I am looking for a draftsman to draw up plans for a Private Certifier. I am doing an attic conversion into a bedroom and ensuite. I already know where everything will go as far as roof window, toilet, shower, wash basin and stair case but i just need them drawn up to meet the BCA and pass certification.
I have no idea what I should be paying for this so some info their would be great too.
Thanks
Dean

Draftsman

Hiya

I HIGHLY recommend Serge Panayi (tel 97852940), he has recently done 2 drawings for me and i have been very happy...he is a regular poster here too!:)

I find him very efficient and very "clever" with his drawings...his fees are VERY reasonable too....

All the best !

Cant go past Belinda - 0423 428 973 from luxury designs. Done extensions, granny flats, da's everything i've ever needed and very well priced :)

Other on here have used her services with great results as well.

Last edited:
Ok thanks,
I have been in contact with both Belinda and Serge.
They both sound very good. I will post back here shortly of who I have gone with and why.
Thanks Again.

Have spoken to Serge who is great!

Have tried calling Belinda several times but i cannot get through and I cannot leave her a message. Maybe if you read this Belinda you can contact me here.

Thamask, if you can give me more info on how to contact Belinda I will surely try.

Cheers

Yes the problem is indeed me :eek: am not having the best of days!

and yes Belinda is great to deal and was extremely helpful!!

Thanks!!

Hi all!
Has anyone else used Belinda's services recently?
Any more feedback?
Any other draftsman recommendations for Sydney?
thanks
monalisa

I used a building designer I was quite happy with for a project near Parramatta.

Ashwin 0418 752 154

Also do your own DD on any recommended consultants though.

Cant go past Belinda - 0423 428 973 from luxury designs. Done extensions, granny flats, da's everything i've ever needed and very well priced :)

Other on here have used her services with great results as well.

Is Belinda active on this forum?

Anyone else with any recommendations? I am looking for someone to help me with a townhouse build.

Back