Dream House: Where & What would you buy

None of those waterfront mansions do anything for me... I am a bit of a country boy stuck inside a city dweller's body. Give me 25-40 acres, room for some horses and some vineyards and dogs and I will be a happy camper. Maybe I can move in with lizzie.

]

Anywhere on the southside of Sydney harbour (Pt Piper, Vaucluse) or Dover Heights with expansive views of the city, harbour bridge and opera house or in my hometown of Wellington NZ nestled in the hills of Oriental Bay or Khandallah overlooking the harbour.

The house in either location would obviously have a home theatre room, undercover parking for my cars, a decent sized kitchen, entertaining areas and several bedrooms incl guest quarters. That's all
:)

I wouldn't die for it however the views are indeed extraordinary. That is a busy road it's on but the deal breaker for me is it doesn't have frameless glass pool fencing :p :D

Am from Perth, but I like this part of Syd, when I grow up I want one of these views, busy road or not;)

Modern country style manner on acreage. Vast expansive views of green rolling hills and vineyards up to the foothills of snow capped mountains for me and family.

No neighbours close enough to annoy me. No crowds, no loud motor vehicles/boats/people, except my boys on their bikes or horses somewhere down the back of the property.

Small friendly country village close by, but not too close....

Just peace and quiet...a good book and an ice cold rum can on a hammock for me.....

Modern country style manner on acreage. Vast expansive views of green rolling hills and vineyards up to the foothills of snow capped mountains for me and family.

No neighbours close enough to annoy me. No crowds, no loud motor vehicles/boats/people, except my boys on their bikes or horses somewhere down the back of the property.

Small friendly country village close by, but not too close....

Just peace and quiet...a good book and an ice cold rum can on a hammock for me.....

How about this:

http://www.propertyobserver.com.au/...ous-gold-coast-hinterland-chips/2013012058841

:)

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-point+piper-110435805

this'll do!

main.jpg

Back