Dreams about flying

Last night I had a great dream. I was sitting around with someone (probably myself) watching planes take-off. One very impressive plane alighted and after a while I realised that I was actually sitting very comfortably on the back of the plane (kind of under the tail) without being blown off. At first I didn't believe it and had to convince myself it was true.
Then I ended up in a village full of bakeries (not relevant to this symbolism) .... and woke up because one of the dogs wanted to get into bed.
My most enjoyable dreams have usually involved flying. Usually I'm showing other people how I can ascend to the ceiling or cross over country-side. It usually ends with a big-dipper-like experience.
It didn't take much analysis for me to equate this dream with the new sense of elation/comfort/possibility of freedom that is now within my reach due to property investing.
Though probably one of the more modest investors on the forum, I am beginning to see myself as successful and 'early' retirement as a possibility (though not necessity).
What kind of property-related dreams have you had lately, do you think?

I was told by someone several years ago that it means good health.

Don't know if this is true, though.

I've had two dreams in my life where I was flying through the air (unassisted), and they are still very vivid.

Last night I had a great dream. I was sitting around with someone (probably myself) watching planes take-off. One very impressive plane alighted and after a while I realised that I was actually sitting very comfortably on the back of the plane (kind of under the tail) without being blown off. At first I didn't believe it and had to convince myself it was true.
Then I ended up in a village full of bakeries (not relevant to this symbolism) .... and woke up because one of the dogs wanted to get into bed.
My most enjoyable dreams have usually involved flying. Usually I'm showing other people how I can ascend to the ceiling or cross over country-side. It usually ends with a big-dipper-like experience.
It didn't take much analysis for me to equate this dream with the new sense of elation/comfort/possibility of freedom that is now within my reach due to property investing.
Though probably one of the more modest investors on the forum, I am beginning to see myself as successful and 'early' retirement as a possibility (though not necessity).
What kind of property-related dreams have you had lately, do you think?

I think you need to share what you're taking. For scientific purposes obviously.

I was told by someone several years ago that it means good health.

Don't know if this is true, though.

I've had two dreams in my life where I was flying through the air (unassisted), and they are still very vivid.

Could be health - a sense of well-being maybe.
The village of bakeries says more about the current state of health though, I'm afraid. :eek:
NewAgeProperty - they aint flying! It's a lot easier than that. :confused:
The rest of you are cracker-jacks! :p

When I was practicing transcendental meditation I too had vivid dreams of flying. Of course I gave it up when I realised how expensive it is to learn to fly.

Back