Due diligence checklist?

To give some of the new/less-experienced investors (like me) some guidance, what would be a typical tick-list of Due Diligence that some of you more-experienced investors go through before buying an IP?

Thanks

Sam

Wow Minx what a great thread- sorry I missed it! Mind you, it's getting harder and harder to keep up to date with SS threads. Once upon a time, I could log in and read all the new posts on a weekly basis and it would only take me a couple of cuppas ..... :D

In regards to DD, I penned an article a few years back now that you might find useful. It's over at InvestEd under Articles (in the real estate section) Happy reading!

Wow Minx what a great thread- sorry I missed it! Mind you, it's getting harder and harder to keep up to date with SS threads. Once upon a time, I could log in and read all the new posts on a weekly basis and it would only take me a couple of cuppas ..... :D

In regards to DD, I penned an article a few years back now that you might find useful. It's over at InvestEd under Articles (in the real estate section) Happy reading!

It was a great thread wasn't it? Yes I know what you mean about keeping up. I love it when someone digs up an oldie that I've missed as I miss so many!

I'll check out your article. Ta for the link.

Back