Due diligence

"Due diligence" is a term used for a number of concepts involving either an investigation of a business or person prior to signing a contract

The white flag has been waived from Ridin-High. I have realized that proving peoples statements as grossly inaccurate provides no fruit. Because at the end of the day what does it achieve for me? Nothing but proving to myself that i can undertake proper due diligence when deciding to associate with a person in a business manner.

I will discontinue posting on some members posts, but my final msg to others is to read the top part which is in bold and make it apart of everything you do

Regards,

RH.

Ps. I'll still be posting on other crap

.............................too lazy or be bothered... ... want to spend my time actually making money or reading other more constructive posts.

Last edited:
"Due diligence" is a term used for a number of concepts involving either an investigation of a business or person prior to signing a contract

What's going on with all your past posts mate.. are you trying to save the world or what? this is a forum, people read it.. some will contact people promoting businesses and some won't. it's life. Why are you so concerned about it?

You're not the only want "waiving" the white flag. Many people here do that. But it appears that you haven't been able to sleep because of this!

it's just a forum mate, enjoy it and take what's important to you!

happy easter ;)

What's going on with all your past posts mate.. are you trying to save the world or what? this is a forum, people read it.. some will contact people promoting businesses and some won't. it's life. Why are you so concerned about it?

You're not the only want "waiving" the white flag. Many people here do that. But it appears that you haven't been able to sleep because of this!

it's just a forum mate, enjoy it and take what's important to you!

happy easter ;)

exactly, you hit the nail on the head :D

Cheers Edmond

Riding High, all you can do is raise a potential 'red-flag', its up to others whether they want to listen or not.

PS for what its worth, i have no red flags against Nathan. He is providing a 'real time' report of how to acquire cash flow positive properties.

In the future if Nathan writes a book about it, or advertises the use of his services, i cant see any problem with this. There is plenty of historical evidence that he has done this personally.

I also recently saw some link somewhere whereby nathon was offering a 'data base' of potentially good properties for a charge of around $200 per month (i think this was nathons). Sounds very reasonable to me.

PPS i have no business dealings in any of this:D

Back