Dundas Valley, NSW - Good/Bad Area?

R&W selling HC properties at faster rate..

If HC can off load their properties holding, the gentrification for that area would happen at a faster rate.
Investor buying HC would spend some money and get tenant in open market
Owner occupier would consider knocking down and rebuild

Cannot be to bad, Properties that sold for High $400's to low $500's only 4/ 5yrs ago are now sell for low $700's to high $700k's

The main advantage is a lot are over 800sqm and a ripe for Duplex's builds

What are you thoughts of Perry St? I can see the top end, closer to Marsden road has some nicer houses, which is close to the Eastwood boarder, but the bottom part looks to have housing commissions, and is closer to some of the streets you named to have lots of Housing commissions. I was looking to buy a house in Dundas Valley but am now having serious doubts due to the huge amounts of Housing commissions. Do you have any advice?:confused:
@GC2011, are you still looking for property near perry st? any suggestion for the house nearby on Marsden Road?

Whoever bought in Dundas valley in the last 3 years are sitting pretty because the prices are through the roof these days. I bought a house in rydalmere and its been good CG. A detached duplex brand new 4 bed 3 baths just sold for $1.42million. A sign of things to come. Dundas valley recently had a 1.5million sale, I think.

Dundas/ Rydalmere is seeing some amazing growth right now. I know the sale you are referring to at 1.42 million. Many of the homes on the street and in surrounding streets are on duplex sites.

Back