Dymphna Boholt Seminar

Acouple of friends of mine at work attended the 2 day
Dymphna Boholt seminar on the weekend in Brisbane.
Both raved about it.

Will post a bit more that was covered when I get more time.

Anyone else go, what were your thoughts.

cheers

Bicko

Bicko,

Very interested to hear feedback. Perhaps your friends might like to join the forum and post their comments.

BUNDY

Wildly Wealthy Women

I have just returned from my 2nd WWW conference, held in Canberra on the weekend. I am part of a group of about 500 women from all around Australia getting together to learn from Dymphna Boholt. She is one of the most inspiring speakers I have ever heard and she has literally changed many women's lives by empowering them to take charge of their investing. The conferences highlight asset protection, investing strategies, taxation and Dymphna herself is aligned with Dolf de Roos in the States, who of course is a highly successful property investor.
I can highly recommend this organisation and I feel privileged to be a part of Wildy Wealthy Women.

Mallee.

I agree wholeheartedly. I also attended my second conference in Canberra on the weekend. The WWW Course is fantastic and I have no intention of missing one minute of this course with Dymphna and the team.

The outcomes have been unbelievable. My portfolio now consists of 5 IPs and 1 PPOR which are all cashflow positive. I would not have had the confidence to purchase all of these properties if I had not been educated by Dymphna and her team.
There are lots of success stories from the group.

Mallee

Mallee,
well done, just one question with the 5 IPS,what time frame are you
talking about,when did you buy these properties and what part of the
conference gave you the confidence to start in property investment..
good luck
willair..

Thanks Willair

My first 2 IPs I purchased last year, one was our PPOR and I just converted it to an IP. The second one was purchased 12 months ago. Then I discovered the bank I was in had cross securitised all of the loans so I had no more equity (in the world according to them) to buy any more.
I attended the first conference in January this year and after refinancing, setting up trustee company, unit trust, changing banks and finding a fantastic mortgage broker and accountant through this forum I was able to buy one IP in January and I settle on the remaining 2 IPs next week.

Regards

Mallee

Malee,

That's fantastic news. Obviously you were in a good position (equity wise) prior to attending the course. It's great that you have taken on board some new strategies to enable your portfolio to grow. Sounds like you enthusiasm has also grown ;)

Congratulations

BUNDY

Mallee,
Sounds like you will do well over time,i just wanted to see
what the set up is like,my wife and i have wanted for a while
to find somewhere to send our two daughters to learn another side
from the way we operate in property,as long as property is self supporting
investors will retain property longterm..
good luck
willair..

I keep getting the emails...

Dymphna Boholt said:
Hi Jamie,

Two very important things I need to discuss with you.

Firstly, the excitement in the office is reaching
fever-pitched with only 2 days to go until we open up the
door to my Coaching Program.
Of course it is - you're only a few days away from collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars in "coaching fees". $5000 per person for "mentoring" is quite exciting.

Dymphna Boholt said:
P.P.S. Over 4,964 people are on the VIP Pre-Notification List. My coaching program is likely to sell out fast. You really don't want to sit this out. Procrastination could cost you heaps!
I like how its "VIP" but every single person on her database is on it. Guess we are all VIPs :D

Dymphna Boholt said:
Over 4,964 people are on the VIP Pre-Notification List
How many is "over 4,964"?

4,965?

7 million?

840 billion?

Fascinating stuff.

Jamie.

MG and I have been to her seminar long time ago (cost us $15 per person).

She was promoting... I think.. trading in the future's market.

Her strategy then, was to trade in the future's market which returns in 3% per month in average, then use the income to fund your propoerty purchases. She talked about structures as well.

She seemed to be pretty savvy. We were actually quote impressed. However, at the time we didn't think her strategy suit us, so we have never pursued it, mainly we didn't have any spare cash to get us started and couldn't step out of our comfort zone (properties).

Funny thing is, we are now paper trading in Forex and the futures and our plan is exactly to use the income to fund our propoerty purchases so we can retire!

What? Surely that can't be true.

Advocating futures or forex for beginners as you can use the 3% per month to fund property shortfalls? Gosh I have to listen to one of these seminars then.

They must have disclaimers a mile long if thats the case.

MG and I have been to her seminar long time ago (cost us $15 per person).

She was promoting... I think.. trading in the future's market.

Her strategy then, was to trade in the future's market which returns in 3% per month in average, then use the income to fund your propoerty purchases. She talked about structures as well.

She seemed to be pretty savvy. We were actually quote impressed. However, at the time we didn't think her strategy suit us, so we have never pursued it, mainly we didn't have any spare cash to get us started and couldn't step out of our comfort zone (properties).

Funny thing is, we are now paper trading in Forex and the futures and our plan is exactly to use the income to fund our propoerty purchases so we can retire!

What happens when you lose 3% per month? If you're going to have a punt in the markets, why won't you leave it to the experts like a hedge fund or Navra fund? What makes us, whos IP savvy better than those fund managers who probably have more degrees than a thermometre who watches the markets like a hawk on a daily basis?

So is anyone willing to part with their hard earned $4k to attend the mentoring programme this year?

For those who have done so in the past, care to share your "aha" moments with us?

What? Surely that can't be true.

Advocating futures or forex for beginners as you can use the 3% per month to fund property shortfalls? Gosh I have to listen to one of these seminars then.

They must have disclaimers a mile long if thats the case.

My apologies. I didn't make myself clear.

It was a seminar for her futures trading group and we happen to hear about it from a friend, who was in that group. Most people in that seminar weren't newbies either.

Her strategy was to use the income from her trading to buy cashflow positive properties, not negatively geared properties.

What happens when you lose 3% per month? If you're going to have a punt in the markets, why won't you leave it to the experts like a hedge fund or Navra fund? What makes us, whos IP savvy better than those fund managers who probably have more degrees than a thermometre who watches the markets like a hawk on a daily basis?

So is anyone willing to part with their hard earned $4k to attend the mentoring programme this year?

For those who have done so in the past, care to share your "aha" moments with us?
She didn't suggest newbies to jump into the market straight away either, asdf.

She did say that you need to learn and paper trade for 3 months before getting into the market.

She didn't suggest newbies to jump into the market straight away either, asdf.

She did say that you need to learn and paper trade for 3 months before getting into the market.

So by practicing for 3 months, you can get better results than pros who do it for years with tons of research and capital in an investment market dominated by pros.......

If you can consistently get 3% a month, start your own hedge fund. You'll make a lot more money. Most hedge funds (who charge 2% of assets even with ZERO profits) have much worse returns than 3% a month. Run a $100m hedge fund. Charge 2/20, with 40% returns you would make at least $3m a year. What's this woman doing running seminars for peanuts when she could be running a hedge fund?

I'll stick to property. No dominating investors, most buyers / sellers are clueless and market is horribly inefficient. Great for small investors to exploit niches.
Alex

Just reading her emails once again.... Does sound tempting but still can't bear to hit that purchase button for $4k before midnight. Could probably do without the actual mentoring or face to face Robbins'esque 4 day boot camp but wouldn't mind getting my hands on the full set of CDs and DVDs. If anyone is signing up, would be keen to "learn" from you - appropriately compensated off course.

Back