Dymphna Boholt

Paying for the community with the course as a bonus

I'm one of the "signed up straight away" people :eek:

I had two mates who had got in 2 years earlier and done very well out of her training (and to comment on the person who said the asset protection was overkill - that overkill saved one of my mates *** - bigtime! when a tenant fell over and sued)

What i realised from them was the course was good (although I could've borrowed the homestudy program from either of them) but I wanted in on the community.

There are over 5000 active students - many who have done very well and there are so many deals which get done just between them.
JV's etc. You look on the private forum and there are always people with deals, or people with equity who need cashflow partners or vice versa.

I know of one couple who started with literally no money (income or equity) but were able to find deals & partners - do all the reno work, etc and then at sale get 50% of the profit for doing all the work. The money partners literally signed off on the paperwork and sat back and did nothing and made 50% as well (something like $80k) that couple still do that even though they now have the money.

If you think big then you are paying for access to the inner circle... and yes she has an inner inner circle - it's like $30k a year... and I'm seriously thinking about it!!!
The course was good - but it's the relationships that make the difference

If you're interested in getting into her inner circle, join her Quantum group for a lot less than that. Her platinums attend all the Quantum sessions. If you get out of your comfort zone and meet a few of her top students then you're part way there for a lot less money. Do you have time to fly interstate mid week every month or so? That's the commitment required for Platinum. Alternatively, for much less money, get on the forums and join a regular meet up for nothing more than a room hire fee. I'm in the Sydney group and there's a great mix of people there to get your foot in the door.

I know of one couple who started with literally no money (income or equity) but were able to find deals & partners - do all the reno work, etc and then at sale get 50% of the profit for doing all the work. The money partners literally signed off on the paperwork and sat back and did nothing and made 50% as well (something like $80k) that couple still do that even though they now have the money.

If you think big then you are paying for access to the inner circle... and yes she has an inner inner circle - it's like $30k a year... and I'm seriously thinking about it!!!

....and of course you don't hear about the people/investors that have lost money, this is not broadcast amongst the group, this will be kept quiet, and yes I do know investors who have lost money in this group and they were the money partners.

Just because you throw money at a deal and the figures look great on paper, you are still dependent on many factors. I think many get caught up with the notion that all the deals are all winners. The big winner is DB.

MTR:)

A fool and their money are easily parted....

If these people make the money they claim why do they share the secret (if there is one). Why are they almost always in QLD ? (Southport). Because there is more money is selling to others at a inflated price than there truly is in doing it themselves. The properties being bought are overvalued & overpriced. Often $50K or more. That's split between the scammers team - The valuers, etc...Then other pay kickbacks on top.

Of course they do so to make money...Most people don't recognise the scam. Its no different to timeshares, horseracing software, currency exchange software, ASX stock tips,....Its the progressive scam.. The courses aren't a scam. They are the bait. They educate that the scammers are the good guys. But you are gradually sold the scam. Every introduction is another member of the team. Pickpockets with six arms. The payoff is when you buy something.

The Nigerian scam is blatant. The southport scam isn't. Wear a suit, hold a microphone and make it look like we all make millions and the sheep will follow. They will queue to be first to throw money at you.

Don't believe me ?? Get a arms length valuation by a REA uninvolved...May save you a mint.

I'm one of the "signed up straight away" people :eek:

I had two mates who had got in 2 years earlier and done very well out of her training (and to comment on the person who said the asset protection was overkill - that overkill saved one of my mates *** - bigtime! when a tenant fell over and sued)

What i realised from them was the course was good (although I could've borrowed the homestudy program from either of them) but I wanted in on the community.

There are over 5000 active students - many who have done very well and there are so many deals which get done just between them.
JV's etc. You look on the private forum and there are always people with deals, or people with equity who need cashflow partners or vice versa.

Why not it's only 30k,there seems to be a bucket load of money for anyone that can see things coming ,no different from forecasting by government bureaucrats ,but what about the people that went along for the ride and went nowhere and why?,have you ever had a talk to those people or it only a winner takes all system,anyone can produce forecast uncritically on anything in property equities the price of wheat anything
and when you ask forecaster why they forecast as I have at several different places I have been in the Banks AGM'S half yearly gatherings
they tell me ,well that what we are paided to do forecast,while we don't even know if it will rain in the morning,lets us know how you go with the 30k investment and the forecast..

Gday
Just joined the site after doing a google search on Dymphna. Seems to be mixed reports about her course. As I am new to investment I am starting on the ground level. I went to a free seminar a few days ago in Melbourne. I have signed up to her Ultimate course which does seem to be a valuable tool to learn what, where, when etc. Am I just ******* money up in the wall?
Cheers
Andrew

Gday
Just joined the site after doing a google search on Dymphna. Seems to be mixed reports about her course. As I am new to investment I am starting on the ground level. I went to a free seminar a few days ago in Melbourne. I have signed up to her Ultimate course which does seem to be a valuable tool to learn what, where, when etc. Am I just ******* money up in the wall?
Cheers
Andrew

did you pay $30k pa?!?!?!!?

I'm always dubious about these types of set ups , but recently met someone ( at work - so not in a pitching situation ) who is involved with one particular group . ( not Dymphna and I'm not prepared to name them on the forum . With this sort of set up it's very much a matter of an individual choice ) had a long in depth discussion and attended the intro talk .

Was impressed by the set up . It's totally different to what we normally do . The cost for us isn't an issue , so am tempted to " do it " for the experience .

My perception of the reason why we don't get positive feedback on the forum is that the people involved have their own supportive communities and they don't give a ...... About what other people think . Some would prefer it not talked about as they are concerned about potential lack of deals / competition .

Jenman . Another self opinionated self promoter who's always looking for his next headline . A few years ago he had a protracted go at a forum member Michael G , who has done wraps in the past and was involved in setting up the vendor finance association . Anyone from the forum who knows MG , knows he is one of the most honest and ethical members on the forum .

Anyone who gets involved in development or investing is at risk of loosing .

Cliff

Gday
Cheers
Andrew

I'm in her Quantum group this year. It's been a good kick up the backside for me to get back into investing. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I did the ultimate back in 07 and while the information wasn't rocket science it was a bit of spoonfeeding that gave me time and confidence to work out what investment strategies could work for me. Admittedly I haven't been as successful as others on this forum who did things themselves but compared to the average folk I think I'm doing ok.

Admittedly I haven't been as successful as others on this forum who did things themselves but compared to the average folk I think I'm doing ok.
Wash your mouth out with soap, young lady! :D

How many IP's is it you have?...I seem to recall it is 4?

EVERYONE on this site (who is not a troll) is a winner in life - a doer, a go-getter - a success! (eventhough sometimes it doesn't feel that way).

Wash your mouth out with soap, young lady! :D

How many IP's is it you have?...I seem to recall it is 4?

EVERYONE on this site (who is not a troll) is a winner in life - a doer, a go-getter - a success! (eventhough sometimes it doesn't feel that way).

Thanks Bayview. 9 actually.

I felt like her course is treated a bit unfairly here.
Now i was give the DVD material and notes by one of the member that attended the ultimate course a couple years back. I've watched all the videos and I can say it is quite resourceful.
Yes if you research enough, you can get all the bit and pieces for free, but it is also nice to have it all in one place. Is it worth the price? well that depends on you.

One thing I would say though, it did get me out of the mind set of traditional long term buy and hold. and more in terms of manufacturing growth (subdivision, development, dual occ) and regional towns.

Lastly, the analogy I always though of
Just because you learn basketball from Michael Jordan, doesn't guarantee you to be Michael Jordan. Same with the course.

I
One thing I would say though, it did get me out of the mind set of traditional long term buy and hold. and more in terms of manufacturing growth (subdivision, development, dual occ) and regional towns.

/QUOTE]

That is good that you have gained knowledge from DB resources etc.

I like to call a spade a shovel, there will always be two sides to the coin and its important to always do the homework and I agree with you, just because someone attends a course does not mean its going to be a guaranteed winner, regardless, it will always be dependent on the person.

Mmmmmm, why does DB get a bad wrap, well, because what has been promoted has not always been in the interest of the client. I also know someone who viewed US properties and DB was promoting a certain BA. The properties were all overpriced and not passed on to clients at foreclosure price, but buyers would not know this, not great deals for the client.

The moral of the story, don't trust anyone, do your own homework.

MTR:)

Back