Earth cannot stop people go crazy!

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-townhouse-nsw-hurstville-119148427

This 3 bedroom townhouse sold for $1.83mil in Hurstville at an Auction :eek::eek::eek:

I've heard from unreliable source that the buyer wants to withdraw the deal next day, don't know if it was true or not lol..... :eek:

And yes you guys guessed it right, the whole auction were full of Chinese and the buyer is a Chinese too :cool:

Not True....You're looking in the Chinese Area. I lived in Hurstville and i know majority of buyers and investor are local Chinese.
I have been to several auction in the Lower north shore, hills district and West in the past 6 months or so. Majority of the buyer are non Chinese.

Not True....You're looking in the Chinese Area. I lived in Hurstville and i know majority of buyers and investor are local Chinese.
I have been to several auction in the Lower north shore, hills district and West in the past 6 months or so. Majority of the buyer are non Chinese.

So what is not true?

Maybe in the agents rush to tell the world they got $1m more than the other 4 previously sold in the complex, the buyer realises they've over-paid...or have they?

Yup I understand the buyers are local Chinese, but how do they justify to pay $1.8mil for a townhouse??

Not trying to be racist, but this auction actually got caught on camera and been circulating around the Chinese community, one of the bidder don't even know how to speak english properly and the person that was managing the auction sort of guessed what she said and yelled out the number and you can tell that woman didn't quite sure what was going on, but she just make a phone call and bid and look fully nervous.

P.S. I'm a Chinese myself so hopefully I didn't offend other Chinese investors here and I speak semi broken English too :p

These sort of buyers mess up the whole property price data.....as I personally do not believe that townhouse worth $800k more than the median price... I'd be really keen to see if this property to put back up for sale anytime soon due to failed servicing the loan... or they might just paid cash like a boss :cool:

Maybe she mistook the word 'eight' for 'one'?

I wish I can find the link for that clip and post it up here, you will be amazed how funny when the woman try to raise bid but didn't know how to say it in English and the auctioneer just guessed what she said and she nod with her face full looking confused :eek:

Hahahah! true same here....

But from what I see, House/Apartment prices in Hurstville hasn't really grown that much compare to other chinese suburb (lol) like Eastwood, and Epping. (ignore this one - this townhouse price is exception)

We bought our family home around 2004 for around 800k 5 bed house, and currently valued at around 1.3-1.4 mill.

I was looking at around Eastwood and Epping back in 2003-2004, you can get a similar house for around the same price, but for similar house now in Eastwood/Epping is around 2-2.5 mils

This goes for apartment too.

I wish I can find the link for that clip and post it up here, you will be amazed how funny when the woman try to raise bid but didn't know how to say it in English and the auctioneer just guessed what she said and she nod with her face full looking confused :eek:

Could that be evidence to support rescinding the contract? - lack of capacity??

Back