Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

why dont you tell us the suburb and street and renoed/unrenoed

and people will give you an idea,
personally I think council values are a very dangerous way to get an idea of value

Not going from council rates have had appraisals in the 220-230k range.

I didn't think it was worth that much which is why I'm thinking of selling it

Get a strategy and stick to it.

What he said up ^^ there, otherwise you emotionally flutter from one thing to the next, wasting time going around in circles with no direction forward.

Success is 80% Correct Mindset x 20% Applied Strategy.

Last edited:
You cant keep chopping and changing stuff. Get a strategy and stick to it.

I understand what you are saying , sticking to a working strategy is what I always do. But if an opportunity arises to make instant money from little work why not take advantage of that?

Where do u see prices in Elizabeth in the next 5 years?

I think they will stay the same. How long will I have to wait with this house to have the opportunity to develop it and make $40k net profit?

I'm open to all opinions just explaining my situation :)

Use your existing equity for you next project as this is only making you money presently. Yes there is opportunity cost with every decision but thats what I would do, I don't like selling.

Currently in elizabeth doing a reno

If you want to catch up for a coffee tomorrow and discuss what you are thinking with someone face to face let me know

dave, how long are you down here for? Might head up to Elizabeth tomorrow to check one of my driveways :)

Was down for long weekend, back in Sydney now

Place is prepped ready for trades to give it a tart up, then reval. Can anyone recommend a good broker? Corey picked me up from airport, drove me around, loaned me tools and a vehicle, and took me out for dinner, and let me stay at one of his houses, but I didnt feel that was a personal enough approach

:D

Place is prepped ready for trades to give it a tart up, then reval. Can anyone recommend a good broker? Corey picked me up from airport, drove me around, loaned me tools and a vehicle, and took me out for dinner, and let me stay at one of his houses, but I didnt feel that was a personal enough approach

I've heard Aaron C can get every deal through :cool:

Ahh that's borderline creepy :p

Back