Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

Care to elaborate? Are you implying that the vendor won't be in a position to offer it?
In this case it's a school/church that owns it, so I would assume that they own it outright.

VF/wraps/instalment contracts are generally unenforcable in SA contractually

Just out of interest, are you talking about Peter Migali? He's the one that I submitted my offers to and haven't heard a peep from since I did.

Yep. I think this may or may not be related to your vendor finance request...

They want bulk cash is my understanding.

Thanks for your comments :)

Not sure if I've overpaid but I got a funny feeling the rent is below market - $200pw at the moment and I'm inclined to change PM as the current one sounded like a mess. All up in the air at the moment till the vendor confirm they can sort out the shortfall....

Not sure if I've overpaid but I got a funny feeling the rent is below market - $200pw at the moment and I'm inclined to change PM as the current one sounded like a mess. All up in the air at the moment till the vendor confirm they can sort out the shortfall....

Well under market. You can expect 240wk for standard properties -270wk or upper end renovated properties. Depending on the supply at the time, you can get 250-260wk for a basic house when theres minimal listing.

$200 is definitely under, but the amount you could get depends on the condition.

How long a settlement do you have? Are you planning on doing it up or keeping it as is? $240 could probably be ok in my experience.

Back