Ellenborough Towers Ipswich CBD - Worth considering?

Hi everyone,

I read an article on this development in Ipswich CBD. I think it will be a popular development with the ICON CBD renewal opposite and Ipswich vacancy rate so low. At $285k for a two bedroom apartment with car space it seems to represent great value.

www.ellenboroughtowers.com.au

What does everyone think?

I know when people talk Ipswich here everyone suggests Springfield/redbank however i think the inner Ipswich suburbs have a lot more character, boutique shops, offices/retail and transport links which should result in good capital growth into the future.

Everything in brisbane + surrounds is going up!

The million dollar question is what time on the investment clock Ipswich is in!

I and others think its about 9pm

It would be interesting to see how sales are going. Im guessing there were very few of the $285k 2 bedders available. Average price seems to be around the $340k mark.

For 285k you could buy a renovated or newish house within close proximity of the Ipswich cbd in a flood free area. So no I don't think it is good value.

Sounds like matlev is advertising..?

No. I do live here though and I'm considering investing further however Aspire didn't have a happy ending so I'm unsure.

I received an email stating construction is beginning next month due to strong interest from a mix of owner occupiers and investors....I guess we will see if that's true. Minimum buy in is now $345k though

Back