Ellenbrook 1x1s

Just had a quick look and saw a NRAS 1x1 villa for rent for $325pw, a bit better than the $260pw I was budgeting on.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-villa-wa-ellenbrook-414459319

However had a chat to the builder today and sounds like they are going to try to get me to fork out the $14k to cover the headworks required for separate water meters. Told the builder to recoup the $$ from the real estate rep for adding the clause to the contract without their permission (that's what they are telling me anyway), will see what happens.

Either way you've got yourself a very strong deal.

Extremely short notice, but there is a very very very limited opportunity for anyone who has DA approved sites in WA that they'd like NRAS placed on- PM me.

Quick update

The builder fooked me around the last 8 months or so, made me pay an extra $16k for headworks which was included in the contract other they would do no more work, did no more work anyway and went into administration today :(

The pad went down mid December, only water corp headworks which I paid for has happened since.

Good thing is they would of spent more $$ than I have paid them due to getting the to change the payment stages. So hopefully will be easier to find another builder to complete.

As far as I am aware my losses are covered by the mandatory builders insurance but this will inevitably delay the build process.

Fun times

Doesn't impact NRAS other than giving me an opportunity to extend the completion date to 30 October 2015.

On 31 October 2015 my 10 years of NRAS start ticking away whether or not building has completed and I am claiming it.

Yes will have to weigh up whether to select the builder myself or use the insurers builder.

Back