Email notification

W

WebBoard

Hi all,
Unfortunately I elected to have email notification for this forum but in doing so has totally clogged my in basket. How do I unsubscribe to this service as going to More... actually shows I'm not subscribed???
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hehehe, got to hate that heay....

Go to the button called More... Then click on Email Notifications. And I dare say you have one/some/all of the conferences checked (ticked). So untick these and then click on save and walla...

Hopefully... (I've never tried this before but that is the way it looks to be done)

Please do not take any of the above as investment advise as I only type what I personally see. Please see a qualified independent person within the field you are investing. Hehehe....

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Reply: 2

Hey Rob,
I had the urge to get e-mailed new messages as well. The same result. I got out of the dilemma by changing the email to digest. This has the result of sending the same messages but only in one consolidated message and it only sends it once a day.

Great facility and it ensures that I do not miss any pearls of wisdom from the forum.

You can access this digest facility by updating your personal information and scroll to the bottom for the selection. Give me an e-mail if you need a better explanation.

Cheers
Grant
Education is what you get from reading the fine print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Reply: 1.1

Errr, First IP.

Sorry John, I'm way down the track then that....

Or were you saying that to the first Rob that posted???

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Education is what you get ....... etc.

Reply: 2.1

G'day Grant,

LOVE your sign-off, Grant - wish I'd seen it first ;^)

Regards,

Les

- "Eschew Obfuscation" - ;^)

Reply: 1.2

That suggestion does not work as all those boxes are unticked when I go back to check their status.
This is a real nuisance as I do NOT want to receive all these emails and I can't uncheck what is already not checked!
Rob

Reply: 2.2

Thanks Grant,
If that's the only option I'll have to settle for that. What I really want is to remove any notification. Guess I may have to change my E-Mail address??!!
Rob

Back