Empower Wealth: Experiences/Thoughts

Hi Guys,
This is my very first post.

Myself and my partner are looking at teaming up to further build our property portfolio. We currently haven't purchased any properties together.

We are looking at going with Empower Wealth to further build/organise our property portfolio to retire early with a passive income (less than 10 years hopefully)

The reason we are looking at using a company, is that we want to use their experience rather than do it all ourselves.

Your thoughts and/or experiences will be much appreciated.

Current Properties are:

2x Port Hedland: Purchased 1999
2x Perth (OTP) Purchased 2010 & 2012
2x Ipswich (OTP) Purchased 2012
1x Moranbah Purchased 2014

Thanks for the good reviews guys! Bearing in mind that whatever I write here might be a conflict of interest but the idea of using qualified and independent professionals is a great one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
This is my very first post.

Myself and my partner are looking at teaming up to further build our property portfolio. We currently haven't purchased any properties together.

We are looking at going with Empower Wealth to further build/organise our property portfolio to retire early with a passive income (less than 10 years hopefully)

The reason we are looking at using a company, is that we want to use their experience rather than do it all ourselves.

Your thoughts and/or experiences will be much appreciated.

Current Properties are:

2x Port Hedland: Purchased 1999
2x Perth (OTP) Purchased 2010 & 2012
2x Ipswich (OTP) Purchased 2012
1x Moranbah Purchased 2014

With those properties already bought between two of you individually, why do you need help? You seem to know what you are doing. What will this company give to you that you are currently lacking?

With those properties already bought between two of you individually, why do you need help? You seem to know what you are doing. What will this company give to you that you are currently lacking?

I was just thinking the same thing.
Plus if you bought two properties in Port Hedland in 99, shouldn't you be able to retire now?

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the replies.
I hope I've replied correctly?.

I was just thinking the same thing.
Plus if you bought two properties in Port Hedland in 99, shouldn't you be able to retire now?

With the current rent prices, retirement is out of the question

We feel this company will provide more knowledge and experience, plus prevent us from making past mistakes.

Im interested what you bought in Moranbah recently.

pinkboy

Purchased a 1bd unit

We feel this company will provide more knowledge and experience, plus prevent us from making past mistakes.

They have a time machine? ;) You should have learnt already from your past mistakes, if you're not - maybe look into that a bit more.

Empower give their 2015 Outlook Series that covers the Property Market across all States, Mortgage and Interest Rate Predictions and Share Market and Equities Views here

Can anyone comment first hand on these guys? They offer a personalised property portfolio plan which uses some kind of software to predict everything for the client. I watched a YouTube video regarding the software and it seems pretty good.

just curous how have your otp purchases fared in terms of cg

Obviously port hedland has massive cycles so it might be hard to determine

Was more interested had you bought a house in 99 there what would have happened

Back