End of an Era

Everything changes over time,this site has been a measure of success for so many people,thanks to Jan and Ian,Sim thanks for the time for your longstanding commitment,and too all the independent thinkers that posted in this site,it's been a Australian Property Barometer,..
THANKS..

Thanks to all involved on this site love reading these forums and have had plenty of help when needed. Going to be strange without it, hopefully all the main guys and girls move onto Property Chat to continue helping all those in need of advice and their valuable experience

Wow. I remember joining this forum as a teenager and excitedly telling Dad all about it... only to find that he was a founding member a good year or so before I knew it existed. Haha. But I'm very grateful to have stayed and become part of this community, even if the old man was here first. This forum has been awfully good to me over the journey, I've learned so much and met so many amazing people along the way - and even married one!

I don't post much at all these days but still check in every day. I'll miss this place. Massive thanks to all involved in keeping it going over the years. You guys rock.

Thank you Somers for providing such a wonderful facility all these years at your expense.

Lets keep the positive experiences and learning over the new platform.

OMG!!! :eek:

I'll add my thanks. I will have to joint the new forum and somehow save some of the messages I've not been able to face clearing.

Thanks to all. See you at the new site.

Where are the Membership prices please?

5. Membership Payments

Monthly membership payments are made through PayPal or eWay using their respective 'recurring payments' facilities. These facilities make it easy for us to offer simply monthly payment mechanisms which may be cancelled at any time by the user.

Monthly debits will be drawn on the renewal date each month unless you choose to cease the arrangement before the renewal date through your settings or through PayPal or eWay.

No refunds will be given for any membership period paid for but not used.

Where a monthly debit fails to complete due to insufficient funds, card expiry or any other reason, your upgraded membership will automatically downgrade. Re-commencing payment will re-upgrade your membership automatcially.

Annual Business membership may optionally be paid by invoice - please contact [email protected] to request an annual business membership invoice which will contain payment details, including the option to direct credit our bank account with your payment.

All membership prices quoted on the website are inclusive of GST

aw man - this is like that moment when your favourite sitcom ends.

but sadder, like the last episode of Roseanne or something.

thanks so much to the Somers' for all their efforts and generosity hosting such a valuable resource.

Back