Escape room games

Hi there

wanted to share a game place I went to on Friday night...its called Escape room or something like that, there are several game themes to choose from, we chose the Lost Island.

The idea is you get locked into a dimmed room, there are lots of clues and puzzles hidden in the room with padlocks that lead to more clues before you can figure your way out.

Was a really fun/challenging game. The organizer/game master is never far away via walky talky and he will give you hints etc if you are taking too long etc.

Highly recommend if you like stuff like Tomb Raider (it reminded me of just that!!)

Apparently there are quite a few different operators around Melbourne, I will have to go search them out now to see what other themes are on offer!

I've completed one in Sydney - Prison Break - and had seconds to spare when we finished. It was lots of fun! Something for everyone in the group too - physical/sporty challenges through to puzzles to crack. Every person was able to contribute.

I love the concept of these and badly want to start my own as a business.

But I looked at the prices they charged, and the cost to set one up... I am not convinced that there is a huge amount of money in it unless you are super busy.

Back