ESP Experiment

@joanmc:
Keep on re-reading :)

@almostbob:

group 3: people that noticed thier card was substituted with another club of the same color

Group 4: people that noticed that all the remaining cards had recieved the same treatment

oh wait...
you guys didn't realise what was happening, and thought "OMG, it removed the card I chose :eek:"

tell me it isn't so people... us investors are supposed to be of a higher intelligence than 95% of the population :rolleyes:

I'll admit to not knowing everything. I wondered how it worked, I wasn;t intelligent to work it out immediately straight away.

ps if you stand on your head and scream the card out loud and write it with your LEFT hand, whilst wearing non matching shoes, it does work - so nerrr

Yes.

One of us suggested it, and many of us agreed.

I'd say that just because over 90% of the population doesn't invest, doesn't make investors smarter than them!

As if all investors are of the same intelligence, and as if there aren't many extremely intelligent people out there, who aren't investors simply due to thier current circumstances.

ps: Notice how my ESP abilities enabled me to log on and reply to a question asked of me within 15 minutes.

very cool experiment... but I'm glad that I have my somersofters who can work this sort of thing out. I have a very poor visual memory, so I never would have noticed the trick.
and the explanations are priceless once you know how it works!
Pen

Back