ESP Experiment

Well, I was amazed for a few minutes til I figured it out... if anyone really really wants to know how it works, I'll post it here later.

don't spoil it for people, TF!!

I had a great time trying to figure it out. Didn't take long but got sidetracked when I read the "explanations" on his website (comments from other website visitors). Some of them were completely loony!!

Yes, TF has let the cat out of the bag.

Once you know how it works, the comments on the website are even more amusing.

I'll admit it took me a while, but didn't feel so bad after realising others I showed it to took a while also.

Vincenzo are you sure your card was still there when only five cards popped up?
maybe double check by writing down the first 6 cards and then comparing them to the 5 cards.....and re-read TF's post.:)

Ummmmm..............never mind.....

Intelligent response :rolleyes:

If you had paid any attention with your selection, and especially if you had anchored your selection, one attempt would have made it obvious that the website was useless.

I think you have to do it 6 times for it to work

And you have to say it outloud really loud too or it won't work.

I could do it again and again, and scream it as loud as I'm able, but it won't make a difference.

Vincenzo are you sure your card was still there when only five cards popped up?
maybe double check by writing down the first 6 cards and then comparing them to the 5 cards.....and re-read TF's post.

I don't need to re-read the post of someone that wants to look like hilter, or write down which card I chose as my memory works quite well :rolleyes:

The website does not display any esp abilities, and as I wrote earlier, the website won't correctly guess what card I choose.

I just didn't see how anyone could be impressed or fooled by the site, into thinking that the correct card was removed :confused:

oh wait...
you guys didn't realise what was happening, and thought "OMG, it removed the card I chose :eek:"

tell me it isn't so people... us investors are supposed to be of a higher intelligence than 95% of the population :rolleyes:

Now you have me confused Vincenzo! lol
Are you saying that the card you chose out of the first 6 was still there in the second group of cards?

Intelligent response
If you had paid any attention with your selection, and especially if you had anchored your selection, one attempt would have made it obvious that the website was useless.

I could do it again and again, and scream it as loud as I'm able, but it won't make a difference.

I don't need to re-read the post of someone that wants to look like hilter, or write down which card I chose as my memory works quite well

The website does not display any esp abilities, and as I wrote earlier, the website won't correctly guess what card I choose.

I just didn't see how anyone could be impressed or fooled by the site, into thinking that the correct card was removed

oh wait...
you guys didn't realise what was happening, and thought "OMG, it removed the card I chose
tell me it isn't so people... us investors are supposed to be of a higher intelligence than 95% of the population
Vincenzo,
Vinnie,
mate,
maaaaaaaaaate,

Its a joke page
the first page is 6 cards
drawn ostensibly at random from the face cards of a standard deck
the second page is five cards
drawn ostensibly from the face cards of a standard deck excluding all the cards drawn on the first page
goups of respondents
  1. any person looking for just 'their card', finds it missing and thinks (poorly) 'wow'
  2. any person looking for just 'their card' and finds it, thinks (Extremely poorly) 'big deal'
group 1, have probably bought shares in Harbour Bridge, The Moon Holiday ranch, the Trans-Pacific vehicle tunnel and the like
group 2. should consider either an opthalmologist or therapist, coz they are seeing things that arent there.
Vinnie these are the images

attachment.php

attachment.php
NONE of the cards in pic 1 are in pick 2,
its a GAG
the predeliction of the masses to bellieve
Postscript::​
Whatever card you chose, it is NOT in the second pack,
If you saw it there,
get Help
as for the memory, "quite well", not​

Attachments