Eternit in API

Wow, good job. Went to my local newsagent today to see if they had it, couldn't see any API mag's there, only had "Your Investment Property".

I'll be sure to keep an eye out though

Hey that's fantastic. Absolutely inspiring.:):):)

I see you have a few IP's up my way! If I can help out let me know, but I read you are quite comfortable buying site unseen, as am I.

My parents are the same about the debt thing.

I guess they saved so hard the old fashioned way to buy their homes and pay them off, it's hard for them to see why we do it!

You are off to a great start and I think any new investor would do well to start now. Interest rates are low and properties should be CP.

Congratualtions.

Regards JO

Well done.

Could you share some info on your May & June purchases. 25% growth in only a few months is pretty impressive particularly with these areas which have been down the last 2 years.

Thanks everyone for the kind words

Could you share some info on your May & June purchases. 25% growth in only a few months is pretty impressive particularly with these areas which have been down the last 2 years.

For the June settlement all I can say is I was in the right place at the right time :p

I was the first caller for that property after it went on the market for the second time, the contract had just fallen over due to finance, i offered Section 66w (my initial offer was 194K) on exchange but then we the vendor accepted 203K and I was surprised myself. But even though the settlement was in June, the contracts were exchanged in March as I had 3 months settlement for most of the IPs. BTW, the vendor was very desperate. It was bought as a holiday place for them but they never occupied it.

With the Bateau Bay property, I knew as soon as I saw the property that it was undervalued even at the asking price. I offered $194K initially for this one too but then agreed on 199K. And this was in February (contract exchanged) and to be honest not much was selling in that area at that time compared to now. About a month ago a property which is similar to mine in Bateau Bay (slight smaller then mine in total sqm size) sold for $275K, bought by First Home Buyer.

Probably not the information you were looking for but I didn't do anything special :p

Back