Ethical??

Ethical or just marketing??

http://www.ljhooker.com.au/property_listing.php?id=625486&type=residential&category=buy&a=1100231782

My wife has made several email enquires about this property not once was information devuldged that the block had already been sub divided and you are infact only buying the front.

I eventually found out when i went into the office personnally to arrange and inspection (cannot inspect on weekends).

I told the agents that the pictures were misleading and deceptive once i found out, as they inferr that the yard is included. He said they would remove the pictures (nearly 2 weeks ago) even though they do show the "actual view" at present.

Is this ethical or not to withhold information, curious to see people views

Last edited:
Ted,

Sounds like deceptive practice. On this basis I'd call it illegal as well as unethical. The land size IS mentioned however.....

In general IMHO withholding information may or may not be ethical - depends on the situation & the information.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Since they included the land size they have a out.

I always look for the land size , and then the dimensions , since it influences if it can be sub-divided further.

Ad Probably left as is to generate lots of customer inquiries.

Normally it would be more obvious , thru placement of plants or how grass is mowed.

Back