Euro73

Firstly a big thank you to euro73 for all his good posts on these forums.

My question is this...has anyone dealt with euro73 and his business and how did it go?

I don't mean to imply he is dodgy or anything, but my wife and I are about to go down the IP route and want to do some due diligence on the people we will be dealing with.

A PM would also be fine.

thanks

Firstly a big thank you to euro73 for all his good posts on these forums.

My question is this...has anyone dealt with euro73 and his business and how did it go?

I don't mean to imply he is dodgy or anything, but my wife and I are about to go down the IP route and want to do some due diligence on the people we will be dealing with.

A PM would also be fine.

thanks

In short, I have found Euro's services to be exemplary. He is clearly an experienced industry professional, and certainly one of the most impressive people I have encountered in the property investment game. Without doubt, highly recommended.

I have used Euro73/Ultan to find a NRAS provider (Questus) and lodge my paperwork to seek 3 allocations for Round 5 of NRAS.
I found him to be very professional even though I know he had a massive amount of work to get everyone lodged before the deadline.
Yes he will make money from doing it for me but I found his advice about the providers and system to be second to none. His background in the matter is impressive and really he knows all the players and who to avoid.

I dealt with Euro73 when he worked at FirstMac as a BDM. He spent a considerable amount of time with me on the phone (I'm in Perth) getting me up to speed on the NRAS and also pointed me to this forum which I neglected to participate in at the time. I haven't done business with him per say but will touch base in the future as I have clients who are interested in NRAS as well as myself personally. He does seem to know who is who in the NRAS zoo!

Last edited:
I have used Euro73 for a couple of NRAS purchases and have found him to be excellent.
He knows everything there is to know about everything to do with NRAS.
He has access to a lot of different type of stock.
He makes sure the valuations are solid prior to even offering the stock when at all possible.
The amount of personal service he puts in to make a deal happen is fantastic too.
He has even negotiated a $30k discount to the purchase price on my latest purchase.
His integrity is above reproach. He has advised me to pull out of a couple of deals even though he would miss out on a sales commission.(I was going to pull out anyway but it was nice to be advised to do so by the sales agent!)
Can't really ask for more than that.

Back