Evvien Residential Resort @ Everton Park

hello Team

this is a email i got from Evvien, and have been wondering at what price point a bedroom apartment maybe a good buy ...

if anyone can post some opinions ..

this is the email i got

We believe Evvien Residential Resort to be an ideal investment for you and/or your Superannuation Fund. You will find that it is very suitable for funding security. We are flexible with time frames so we can work with you whilst you establish your preferred structure.

Evvien is a newly built complex, ready to live in and has an experienced onsite management team in place. Evvien comprises 75 individual free hold titled apartments, in 6 separate buildings, in a low rise configuration with a centralised pool, spa and barbeque facility. Each building is serviced by a lift from the secure basement undercover car parking allowing occupants easy access directly up to their 5 star apartment. As soon as you walk in, the first thing you will notice is the extremely high internal ceiling height ? this immediately creates a wow factor and a feeling of spaciousness!

Positioned only 8 kilometres from the CBD, 12 minutes via the new tunnel to the Airport and conveniently located close to key employment hubs, shopping centres, schools, hospitals, a tavern and public transport. Evvien is nestled in the heart of the very well established and secure suburbs of Everton Park and McDowall.

Evvien has excellent on site security being one of the last gated communities of its kind that the Brisbane City Council will approve ? so it is unique! Security includes fob key access to the front gate, secure undercover parking and electronic doors to the front of the buildings. These are exceptional features not common with other projects in a similar price range.

Evvien is brand new stock, fully built and the Receiver wants it sold. Over 60 apartments have sold in the last 3 months.

Please find below a link to the Evvien Briefing Information Kit of which contains a Price List of Available Apartments, floor plans, an Expression of Interest (EOI) example, a Depreciation Report and an expert third party Rental Appraisal Report, along with other information.

Click here to view Evvien Briefing Information Kit

https://www.dropbox.com/l/Xvmadxh9QJsRyKYyatUZy9?

and more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WQuDbK1ae2s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7yAF1eCXssI

Without wanting to hijack your thread, I wonder how sought out are all these gated communities in Brisbane, as a purchase from and investment POV, and from a rental POV (I suspect people may like the pools and other bells and whistles, but would they choose this sort of living over a normal house in a suburban street without all the regulations). Plus there are the community fees/ strata or what ever they would call them for the owner.

I live close by so went for a walk-through a couple of weeks ago. I have the complete prospectus on my desk if you want specific information. They're very nice apartments but I couldn't make the numbers work for an investment.

Be careful how you contact them - I got an email from them the other day that clearly showed the names and email addresses of over 100 people on their mailing list. It really annoys me when people don't use the BCC function.

At this rate there will be a very huge supply of apartments in everton park soon, wonder if the rental demand absorb the supply, or eventually lead to lower rents.

The strata costs will not go down even if rents dip down, has anyone here put a value for a 2 bed new apartment there ? They have indicated they will take offers to the receivers

Back