Excellent new WW2 documentary, free to view on Youtube in HD - 'WW2 from Space'

I've noticed quite a bit of interest around WW2 recently on the forum, so I thought I'd post about an EXCELLENT documentary on WW2 I found recently.

The full thing is on Youtube in HD. I can see it has been uploaded by the History channel so to the best of my knowledge it's all above board to watch it.

It's called 'World War 2 from Space' (2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJVGqIP6JnI

They use the same modern graphics/stats they do for sports games for each of the significant battles. Not to trivialise war, in fact at the end they have an interesting section at the end on 'who really won?' - with massive losses on all sides everybody loses in war really.

I really enjoy when complex history is presented in an easy to disgest way, hope you guys do too.

Nice one. Just watched the first half hour in my lunch break and already have a much better appreciation of how it played out.

Very well presented in terms of appealing to a younger generation too, get them a bit more interested in what happened for a greater appreciation of what went on and how our freedom and way of life shouldn't be taken for granted.

Will watch this tonight as I have a fascination with WW2. Not morbid but out of respect for the bravery that men display in such circumstances and some of the stories of what others did for their mates is mind blowing.

Back