External Wall Render Colour

I am going to render external walls of an old house prior to selling it. Can you recommend the colour for rendering? what are your favourite colours?

I am going to render external walls of an old house prior to selling it. Can you recommend the colour for rendering? what are your favourite colours?

This is something a good RE agent should be able to help with. He/she will know the most popular colours in your area, with the widest appeal to buyers.

If you are painting to sell, it doesn't matter if you like the colours or not, go for the most popular that will fit into the streetscape.
Marg

What colour is the roof and the window frames? What style is the house?

An easy choice is any of the colourbond colours as then you can get matching gutters and downpipes

Thanks for replies!!!

Actually, I have just built a new house at rear and renovated the old house. I want to render the old house. I will paint the old house roof with color same as the new house, charcoal colour. So, I think the wall render colour should be neutral i.e. cream but not quite sure about colour code.

I wouldn't put cream and charcoal together :eek:.

Maybe use something like a taupe house colour. Take a look at one of the paint company websites to see what you like (and what suits the street and area) because those sites will have names of the colours, unlike nice photos on the net which look great, but you have no idea what the colour is called.

Here is one...

http://www.inspirationspaint.com.au/photo

Back