facebook

I have a facebook
I didnt know what a facebook was, but,,,
Farmville is unfortunately fun and rather addictive

Last edited:
I was harvesting the other day on Farmville, trying to work out why every day I spend time clicking on a little field to harvest/ plow and plant it..... to be honest, I couldn't come up with a good reason...... and yet I continue to plow.
Bejewelled Blitz is my other addiction
Pen

My 11yo likes Farmville but has recently discovered another game (sorry he's out and I don't remember what it's called) where he buys and sells property:cool:. He showed me his impressive portfolio the other night.

I'm the only one in this house without Facebook but it's a matter of time before even I join, mainly to keep in touch with family, both interstate and overseas.

The other half joined facebook while drunk and hasn't touched it since.

I'm not game to sign up - there be relatives on there. I think. You can't even search to see if there's anyone worth knowing on there without signing up first. Maybe I need to make a dummy account (or steal the drunk account) just to use the search function ...

I used to have facebook but got rid of it ages ago and don't intend on getting it again. I don't see what the big hipe is all about. I don't need to know what someone is doing every second of the day etc.. I understand some may use it to keep in contact with family overseas etc as that's the only way they can keep in contact, that's fine but i dont get why teenagers seem to be so addicted to it. Putting your whole life on facebook just doesn't appeal to me. I have msn, that's enough for me.

Identity theft

Without wanting to put too much of a downer on Facebook, the police reckon it is their biggest source of problems in relation to identity theft there is. Their advice was to get off it yourself and get your kids along with their names, birthdays, schools and friends etc OFF it.

Without wanting to put too much of a downer on Facebook, the police reckon it is their biggest source of problems in relation to identity theft there is. Their advice was to get off it yourself and get your kids along with their names, birthdays, schools and friends etc OFF it.

My oath. And get your kids' pictures off too. Because the world wide interweb is full of sickos. No kidding.
Paranoid? Yeah, maybe. :cool:

Back