FAQ: Books & Authors

The Kinokuniya bookshop in Sydney's the Galeries has an extensive property section, as well as other general finance, shares and business sections (I like it when books divide these up).

They are also selling Cashflow Quadrant (that Kiyosaki book) for $10. I've yet to read it though.

It's heaven in there.

If you want to start reading a great property resource and have no spare $$ then subscribe to the mini magazine versions through their websites. I am enjoying the free API mag today http://www.calameo.com/read/000511761f5eb56294c0d

I pull a review of the main interesting articles IMO, from each property magazines together each month, so you can choose which magazine suits you that month. I read them all anyhow so a simple thing to do. Link to the tool box is in signature below.

Hope this helps
Jane

I'm interested in books covering property investing and property management. I note that the original post was in 2003, so I'm wary about outdated information. Can anyone suggest any up to date titles on these subjects?

I have drawn a Mindmap for Think BIG and Kick A$$ in Business and Life by Donald Trump and Bill Zanker.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Think Big_Think Big and Kick Ass.jpg
    Think Big_Think Big and Kick Ass.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 616
Dale Carnegie How to Win Friends and Influence People
^ as stated in the first post, this is quite a good book. Was a helpful eye opener to me at times. Helped tremendously with my work life whilst I was new to leading people.

Would be nice if someone could edit the original post in this thread to add more up-to-date books :p

Who are you favourite authors of property investing books? Looking to read some more books but the list the the first post is large and full of names I do not know. Note: I've read a few of the Lomas books so looking to read some by different authors.

Back