Fascinating RE comment...

Some may recall we first listed our PPOR in April with an agent and the best offer they got us was $650k. At the end of the three months I had a chat with the agent to tell her we were not re-signing and would change agents. She flipped her lid and among many bizarre and slanderous comments was the pearler "It WILL be a shame WHEN you sell for $650k with the new agent and now have to pay triple commission!". Right.

We sold for $705k at 1.8% inc gst commission with the new agent.

She just sent me an email stating the following...

"By the way, I forgive you for the way you were used by [new agent] to achieve their nefarious goals, I'm sure you had no idea that they would include you in such a duplicitous misrepresentation of the truth."

I have NO idea what she means!

"By the way, I forgive you for the way you were used by [new agent] to achieve their nefarious goals, I'm sure you had no idea that they would include you in such a duplicitous misrepresentation of the truth."

I think you should have replied (care of Sir Humphrey):
Well not withstanding the fact that your proposal could conceivably encompass certain concomitant benefits on the marginal peripheral relevance there is a countervailing consideration of infinitely superior magnitude involving your personal complicity and prerogative maleficence with a consequence that the taint and stigma of your former associations and diversions could irredeemably, in fact irretrievably invalidate your position and culminate in public revelations and recriminations of a profoundly embarrassing and ultimately indefensible character.

Email her back something like:

You must have me confused for someone else.

I'm the person that you owe an apology, for how unprofessional and downright extremely rude you were to me.

You may also want to compare her to a female dog in the email, it depends on how rude she was to you :confused:

She means

"my boyfriend gave me a thesaurus for my birthday so I can sound really edu-macated and baffle everyone with bull ****"

Must go........ its precipitating and I have to put the window up on my car :D

Some may recall we first listed our PPOR in April with an agent and the best offer they got us was $650k. At the end of the three months I had a chat with the agent to tell her we were not re-signing and would change agents. She flipped her lid and among many bizarre and slanderous comments was the pearler "It WILL be a shame WHEN you sell for $650k with the new agent and now have to pay triple commission!". Right.

Just send her back a email and tell her-Sorry but there is only one name on the title deed and yours is not one of them,talk about a backdoor ego..
willair..

Not that you probably care what she's thinking, but I'll translate it for you if you like. In short, i think she's inferring you're lying about the price you achieved...

She's saying:

The new agent used you to achieve their dodgy (nefarious) goals.
I don't think you realised when you signed with them that they'd use you to tell that lie (misrepresent the truth).

i.e. I don't believe you sold it for $705K. You must be lying. I think the agent is behind all of this and trying to misrepresent the prices they can achieve in the market.

But I could be way off the mark. Maybe she really does just need to up the dosage.

Cheers,
Michael

I didn't think of it that way Michael, I took it to mean something like:

I forgive you for using the new agent, which just used you to rip people off.
I'm sure you had no idea that they would involve you in their scam of selling a property to unsuspecting purchasers at way above market value.

Who knows, maybe she doesn't know herself :D I'm guessing her being so nasty is the main reason why she could only get $100k less than what the other agent did.

And nice job Green Tree Frog on changing agents and scoring that extra $100k btw!

She can certainly get proof of sale price quite easily.

She actually stated in the same email to contact her should we require assistance again in the future. :eek:

It means that "These grapes are pretty sour". Might be reacting to the meds.

That sort of talk- I expected the Bible to be mentioned in there somewhere.

Her letter sounds like how them smelly, unkempt people talk after eating them "funny" mushrooms from the back yard...

It means that despite an extensive vocabulary the agent wasn't good enough at school to get into law at uni.

Back