Fathers Day

Have a happy fathers day today everyone.... BreaKfast at the country markets I think....

I hope I get a SONY playstation3 but I dont think so.....;)

hehehe

I celebrated today taking one daughter to her work at 5:30AM.

But, unlike my other daughter, who is sleeping over, I did at least get to see her.

My three daughters made me a lovely cooked BBQ breakfast with all the trimmings, then washed up everything and cleaned the place.

The weather was so perfect today, we then spent the rest of the day out on the Harley, putting around like Grandad used to. Bliss.

I hope all the Dad's had as good a day as I've enjoyed. We deserve it !!!

my daughter is too young to cook... prefers to bang cans together and then roll then across the floor.

I got a digital camera "from her".... think the missus just wants to send me to open houses with it so she can relax :p

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads!

I sent two of my four kids off fishing with their dad and their Pa who is visiting. When they came home with a nice feed of yellowbelly (perch) we cleaned them up and ate them for tea...yummy! So we all benefitted from Fathers Day this year.:)

My three daughters made me a lovely cooked BBQ breakfast with all the trimmings, then washed up everything and cleaned the place.

The weather was so perfect today, we then spent the rest of the day out on the Harley, putting around like Grandad used to. Bliss.

I hope all the Dad's had as good a day as I've enjoyed. We deserve it !!!

Was the Harley looking like this Daz ?

Dave

Attachments

• motorbike_overload.jpg
    motorbike_overload.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 73
Hmmmmm.

nice to see some people had a good day,

I was suffering from a seriously bad hangover after going to the footy.
My daughter had gastro all day and then my wife and son came down with it in the afternoon.
So I had to play nurse (cleaner) all day and night.

Ahhh the joys of fatherhood. :rolleyes:

G'day Pablo,

Ahhh the joys of fatherhood.
I feel for you mate - but onya Dad, for doing what needed doing.

Maybe the beers kept you free of the bad stuff (think I'd better have one right now :D )

Regards,

My hubby told me it was lovely to lie in bed and then to get up to have a cooked brekky and hot coffee put on the table in front of him on fathers' day.

I nearly threw something at him. That is what he gets EVERY DAY :eek:

I am NOT paid enough :D

Wylie

My hubby told me it was lovely to lie in bed and then to get up to have a cooked brekky and hot coffee put on the table in front of him on fathers' day.

I nearly threw something at him. That is what he gets EVERY DAY :eek:
Bluddiell.

I never get that any day.

I'd offer to change me for him, but if you saw a piccy of me, that wouldn't happen ;)

Hey Geoff. You haven't seen a piccy of me either. Together, maybe we would look like Shrek and Fiona :eek:

And Lynn, I would ask for twice what I am paid now, but that is still NOTHING :D

Wylie

Back