Feedback about Metropole

I am planning to use Metropole Mortgage Broking & Buyers agency ?

Have any of you used Metropole Services ? Any feedback would be great ?

Michael Yardney, owner of Metropole, is an active member.

I liked what he was suggesting, and went to participate before Subway interfered. I didn't get a chance to find out.

You can always search the forum. Although it may be that any responses are from dissatisfied clients. Just a thought.

Or you could choose to participate in one of Metropole's annual weekend seminars for a reasonable cost.

Metropole Finance is probably better known in it previous incarnation as RJA Fianance. Rolf Schaefer is still the man in charge, and I have used his services before and have been very happy.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Michael Yardney, owner of Metropole, is an active member.

Yeah right, he has'nt been active here for quite a while...

So from promoting "armchair developer" services he is now an MB and BA as well.
I do remember years ago when all that would come foward here, from memory, were 3 members who used his "armchair developer" service. None were negative, but they were'nt positive either.

ROb999

Yardneys/metropole running some seminars currently so people can go out and make a decision for themselves.
As an 'interested investor' I'll be attending the Brisbane one next Saturday.

My brother & wife use Metropole and recommend them.

They used them as their BA, finance assistance, planning & education.

They're currently looking into using them again for their next purchase.

The only predictions he's ever made is that "now is the time to buy or you'll miss out".
Of course when the market goes up, everone is an expert.

I am planning to use Metropole Mortgage Broking & Buyers agency ?

Have any of you used Metropole Services ? Any feedback would be great ?

Years ago (2004 and 2005) I used Metropole BA services and still use Metropole property management. Their feess were not economical though, they are dearer now :) Nonetheless, I have not regreats at all. Both properties are almost double in price and have always been tenanted

So I guess he's been correct all the time :p

I guess for those dumb enough to believe that :p

Years ago (2004 and 2005) I used Metropole BA services and still use Metropole property management. Their feess were not economical though, they are dearer now :) Nonetheless, I have not regreats at all. Both properties are almost double in price and have always been tenanted
That's the whole point, others did it without the fees.

I guess for those dumb enough to believe that :p

That's the whole point, others did it without the fees.

I'm all for self education but some people really do need help, even if it's just initially for the first one or two purchases. There are too many people that make a mistake and walk away from the market thinking you can't make money.

Back