feeling proud and want to share

Hello everyone,

I have been watching/reading and learning here for a while and have (very rarely) added my 2c.

Everyone here is so knowledgeable and as such I have not often found that my 2c adds any value so have refrained.

However, today something exciting has happened (not related to property) and I wanted to have a bit of a brag/share.

I got offered a new job (better position) and in the same day was offered a full scholarship to do an MBA. Feeling really proud of myself that my previous hard work is starting to pay off. :D:D:D

I would love to hear what good things are happening in other people's lives at the moment...

Congrats on your achievements. Mine happened late last year, I have been trying to get contract work building new homes for one of Australia's biggest project home builders, I finally got work with them and what happens I break my foot and have been off since October last year. They are happy to still give me the work when I return which is good.

My wife has been lucky with work, she has receive to promotions since returning to work mid January.

Hey jkat

Good work - well done!

Don't sell yourself short on contributing - you don't have to be Donald Trump to provide value on SS.

Cheers

Jamie

Thanks everyone... has really made my day to share :)

Jamie -- I just meant that what I would say is often already said much more eloquently by others :)

Thats great news!! Congratulations

I am finishing my accounting degree hopefully by the end of this year, while working at the job I've been for very long time
Can't wait to finish and start looking for new challenges!! :)

Top stuff jk. Things look really promising for ya.

For me, the outer Western Sydney ptoperty price rise has been a real blessing. My pride and joy ie my VT commodore has been made road worthy as a result of the boom.

This vehicle now has functional air con and a refurbished diff. Important as it is my office, dining area and occasional love den lol.

Things can only get better jk !

Great....I might have to get you to be one of the key characters for my upcoming show....Boganaires and Boganrupts. Interested? :D;)

Top stuff jk. Things look really promising for ya.

For me, the outer Western Sydney ptoperty price rise has been a real blessing. My pride and joy ie my VT commodore has been made road worthy as a result of the boom.

This vehicle now has functional air con and a refurbished diff. Important as it is my office, dining area and occasional love den lol.

Things can only get better jk !

Well done just. Great news.

My non property good news is my new gorgeous grandson. He's the new love of my life. I miss him everyday I can't see him. :D

I might be Sash. I might even have a "stash" under the front passenger seat cause the cops never check there.

I'd have to get legal advice as well...yeah I'm on compo at the moment.

Back