Feeling stuck

Unfortunately no-one can tell you what your goals should be, you have to work those out for yourself. When you know what you want to achieve, you'll be able to think more clearly about how to get what you want.

Not true

If you can get good cash flow then you can keep buying.

Even if there is no capital gains... You can still pay down your investment mortgages pretty quickly because you have no holding costs

I wouldn't say it's not true... You can make big bucks a lot quicker through CG than CF, but you need to buy the right properties, which is the tricky part.

Also consider things like land tax. If buying multiple properties in one state, this can really start to add up.

When looking at your overall strategy, also consider the strategy around the PPOR. Some people just but new H and L packages. Others buy run-down properties and renovate to get quick equity.

I have know several that have done well with a PPOR purchase and then 'split' off part of the block for sale or development.

You need to have an idea now of what you are capable of or want to do later.

Altonz, you are doing much better compared to most of the population, so be happy about that first of all. Why would you even "feel" stuck??
No one can tell you what you can do for your next financial decision, as it is your money. Your goals should not be driven by emotions regardless.
Not to say I personally know all the answers, but, keep trying and learning, keep up bud!

Back