FF points for paying mortgage!

This is what I meant.
I'll go back to lurking now

Sorry. I didn't mean to chop you down. My post may have been taken as overly harsh which wasnt intended.

My point was that following the op there was a detailed calculation as to why there was more marketing in this product than good value. Myself (and other) have been stung by Mac bank and there genius marketing schemes. They are very good at 'fogging' the area to make bad deals seem good - without crossing the line of dishonesty.

If you us Mac bank you can't say you haven't been warned.

LOL - I was going to type a similar thing then cancelled my post. now that you have gone for it, so will I. Anything these clowns touch is bound to turn to trouble. I could write a book about it. Unfortunately they have stuffed me over 3 times now - all for very different reasons.

You make me feel better. At least I learnt after the first shot.

Are there any ways to preload a FF earning CC and BPAY (Debited from CC), to earn FF Points, but not pay a cash advance as the CC is in Credit?

Myself (and other) have been stung by Mac bank and there genius marketing schemes. They are very good at 'fogging' the area to make bad deals seem good - without crossing the line of dishonesty.

My instinctive thought as I read that was that maybe I should buy some Macquarie shares :D

Back