Finally 3 down

Hello all.

I have Just picked up my paperwork for House number 3.

This will be my PPOR with 2 other IPs on the go.

Settlement is 28th Feb 2011

3 Bedroom
2 Bathroom
2 Double Carport
4 living areas
Indoor Spa, Outdoor Spa, Pool, and Massive Entertaining area.

And has great growth potential with some small renos im going to start working on straight away.

Thanks everyone for the comments

congrats! sounds massive - mind if i ask where it is?

The house is in North Ringwood, Victoria
Corner Block. Its not the biggest house in the area, but has great potential. Its about 50 years old.

My Planned list of reno's is massive too. Well lots of small things
* New Wardrobe in the master bedroom
* rip up carpet in the 3 bedrooms and lounge room
* polish the floor boards in all the bedrooms and repolish the other rooms currently in a high gloss to match the new finish of the other rooms
* New Kitchen
* Convert the carport to a double garage
* Paint throughout
* Solar power
* Rip some trees down
and more.

The pool, and spas are all in opposite corners of the property... so its a chilly run from one to the other...

Its scary, yet exciting, to finally be able say i have over the $1Mill mark in property.
and still have an LVR of under 67%

At the risk of hijacking this thread, any opinions on the forum on Spas and their running costs? We are considering an outdoor spa for our new PPoR being built.

I know that our elec bills aint goign to be cheap... thats why we are also considering solar installation.

probably the wrong section tho to discuss spas.

I know that our elec bills aint goign to be cheap... thats why we are also considering solar installation.

probably the wrong section tho to discuss spas.

i think their has been some robust prior conversation on the forum which concluded solar wasn't the most cost effective option.

Regards,

RH

i havnt started my reading on all the solar debates on here yet.. im still 6 months atleast away and working on a power reduction/savings stratergy.

What other forms have been discussed so i can start reading

Thanks for the note

Back