Finally found a CF+ property in Sydney (50% yeild)

I have just submitted an offer via email on this property - I have offered full advertsied price:D

I some how don't think my offer will be accepted. (I thing some one forgot a "0")

i just made a cash offer for "full advertised price". i said i could pay in cash and would like to settle quickly.

i left my full contact details so they can contact me to tell me that the offer has been accepted.

i just got a call from the agent. my offer is not being accepted. in fact he isn't even going to pass it to the vendors (which i think is illegal as i'm rather certain that he, by law has to pass all offers to the vendors).

oh well. looks like i am not going to sydney this arvo to buy a house afterall.

Ads like that make me cringe. All the errors and poor formatting...And people pay agents for that!?

ETA: This thread will not be as amusing once the link isn't active.

i just got a call from the agent. my offer is not being accepted. in fact he isn't even going to pass it to the vendors (which i think is illegal as i'm rather certain that he, by law has to pass all offers to the vendors).

oh well. looks like i am not going to sydney this arvo to buy a house afterall.

I once had this argument with an agent.. he said "I don't have to present offers if they're below a specific price set by the vendor".. :rolleyes:

You'r offer is the asking price! what's his problem? :D

he said "I don't have to present offers if they're below a specific price set by the vendor"
You'r offer is the asking price! what's his problem? :D

I think he may be right. The vendor can specify "don;t bring me offers below $XX".
And an advertised priced does not constitute an offer.

I should add, that while i was speaking to the agent on the phone, i found him to be very hard to understand. in fact, I had no idea what he was saying in some sentences.

That must be a real put off for some people using him as an agent. His oral communication skills, and his accent, were very difficult to understand.

He may be doing very well in his social demographic though.

I should add, that while i was speaking to the agent on the phone, i found him to be very hard to understand. in fact, I had no idea what he was saying in some sentences.

That must be a real put off for some people using him as an agent. His oral communication skills, and his accent, were very difficult to understand.

He may be doing very well in his social demographic though.

LOL!

That is very sad for the poor Vendors but maybe he speaks their language and they have no idea.

Wish he would learn to read and write numbers though.

Someone should ring him and let him know there is a thread on SS dedicated to him and his terrific advertising capabilities.

Regards JO

Back