Finally- Ip3

Congratulations travelbug...Great work!!! I hope you achieve your desired results after the reno work is completed :)

Cheers,
Oracle.

Oh, is that all ?? :)

haha. I meant after you know where it is.

Our garage is full of stuff.
I'll take before and after photos and post them when we're finished.

Nothing major though.

New toilet and vanity. New carpet. New lino in kitchen. Paint (it's not bad but will paint at least the lounge and master bedroom to add warmth and so it's not all the one dreary colour. Tidy garden.

I'd like to do all the skirtings and doors as they are stained but not enough time.

I'm doing a quick trip to Ayers Rock next week (more red dust- yeehah:eek:) then into it.

Well done travel bugs, renovating is exciting as I'm also finding out. I'm also finding out it can be a lot of hard work so I will have to be careful next time that there is not too much old paint to take off etc. :(

You could blog your progress like I'm doing and it's a good way to keep track of everything.

My first home was just to get a foot in the door and to get some experience in renovating. Well I'm getting plenty of experience as you could see from my pics and I had to invest in some good quality tools like Makita power tools etc. The next home I buy will be a little easier I hope but I'm sure once my current house is renovated then I think it will be worth a good price as I got it pretty cheap. I'd rather have made a bit of a mistake on buying a cheap house with a bit more work than I thought than buying an expensive house and finding it difficult.

Good luck!

Back