Finally property Investors-Lets meet and mingle in Sydney!! saturday-25th Oct 2008

Hi,

I am in a property investor's group in Sydney, where we meet with investors who have done some course or other, whether it is Dymphna's, Ric Otton's, Chris Gray, Mark Rolton, Chan and Naylor, Phil Jones, etc, etc - we all meet on a monthly basis in Sydney to network, encourage one another to move forward in building our portfolios, etc, etc

Previously we used to meet and just introduce ourselves to each other and each one mentions how many properties each has, and that was it, so it became the same story, month after month and I then asked the members why don't we bring actual deals to the table, so if people know they can service the loan and want the deal, they can go for it and build their portfolios, this works well as it acts as an incentive for those conservative investors to take the next step etc, etc

I am a member on facebook as well where I try and inspire and motivate people from other parts of the world to reach their goals too! One of my members sent me some interesting news that am sure will excite some of you...I will copy and paste it below this message..

Our next meeting on Saturday 25th Oct 2008 (see below for details)

The next meeting is as follows:
October 25th, at 2pm
November 29th, at 2pm
December 13th, Xmas Party

Here is what we will discuss at the next meeting:

Franziska and Anna will introduce 2 interesting property deals. Both are from developers who 'need to make the bank happy'. Therefore they offered these to Franziska below market value.
We will run through the numbers in detail as well as pros and cons of the deal. So you can learn to analyse and differentiate a good deal from a bad deal.
Franziska will also show you a bad deal she was recently offered and she will run through those numbers as well. This will help you with items to watch out for before you purchase your next investment property.

The meeting will take place at Franziska's studio in Dural, Round Corner.

This is far for some of us, however, the place is perfect; it is quiet, has white board and all facilities we need to learn.

For those who don't know Franziska, here is some background about her.
Franziska is a success coach, speaker and published author. Her background is in metaphysics, counselling and leadership coaching and training.
Franziska came to Australia nine years ago with no knowledge in investing. With little income Franziska and her husband built a property portfolio of 23 properties within 6 1/2 years.
Her passion is to inspire, empower and help people build their success on a personal and professional level. She says that "Property investing is a great way of creating wealth, by using mainly OPM (other people's money). If you know where to buy, what to buy and how to, it is a sure way to financial freedom."

Anna rans her own business in Events Management here in Sydney. She was involved previously in events in Dubai where one of the biggest events she coordinated was the "World Leadership Summit" where they brought in some big names like Bill Clinton, Sir Richard Branson, Senator John Edwards, now deceased Benazir Bhutto and the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi - 3000 delegates from all over the world attended this summit and it was a fantastic event!

Hope you can all come along and join the learning process.

Please RSVP me by email by Wednesday 22nd October 2008 as I need to have final numbers to send to Franziska. Please make sure you RSVP, please do not just attend as Franziska needs to know what numbers to expect in her home...Once I receive your email, I will forward you details of her home..

In the subject email for the RSVPs, please mention in the subject: I would like to attend the meeting on Saturday, so that I can identify your email..
My email is [email protected]

Food and drink: I kindly request if everyone can bring a snack & drink, to share out.

Please also feel free to introduce new people to the group, the more the merrier!

Regards
Anna Correia

This is for your information:

Great news,

First home buyers will be eligible for grants of up to $21,000 under a decisive Rudd Government initiative designed to stimulate housing activity and give first home buyers a better chance in the housing market.

The government today announced as part of an emergency $10.4 billion package to boost consumer confidence and economic growth in the face of the global financial crisis. Under the plan the first home buyer grant will double to $14,000 for established homes, and triple to $21,000 for the purchase of new homes. Other measures include a family Christmas bonus of $1,000 per child and similar payments to pensioners. Kevin Rudd said the strategy would “strengthen the national economy and support Australian households, given the risk of a deep and prolonged global economic slowdown”.

Current rules of the first home owners grant until this change was made a payment of up to $7000 to eligible first home owners was available. Plus if you are eligible to receive the grant, you may also have been entitled to receive an additional payment of $3,000 or $5,000 in Victoria (subject to meeting certain requirements), which is known as the First Home Bonus (the bonus). With contracts entered into on or after 6 May 2008, an additional bonus of $3000 is also available in addition to the $5,000 bonus for the purchase or construction of a new home in a regional municipality in Victoria.

New rules of the first home owners grant under this new initiative, first home buyers who purchase established homes will have their grant which they are currently entitled to double from $7,000 to $14,000; and First home buyers who purchase a newly-constructed home will receive an extra $14,000 to take their total grant to $21,000. First home buyers will be eligible for the First Home Owners Boost from today (14 October, 2008). All contracts entered into by 30 June, 2009 will be eligible for this new additional assistance.

Please pass this email on to any potential first home buyers you know and if you’re after more information on these changes please let me know.

Back