Finance with 95% LVR and 2 month's employment

Hi all,

This may be a good one for you Rolf?

Situation is....

We are with a good lendor who we would like to stay...however, my wife has only been employed in her new role for 2 months.
we have found a great property that we'd luv to purchase and a pre approval with our current lendor was given the green light until the 2 months employment was discovered.....

Being persistant, I would still like to search all avenues...

If we keep our existing loan for property number one with the current lendor then re draw off that plus add the deposit we already have saved, I think we may be able to finance a loan in a stand alone situation with a 95% LVR considering the lendor accepts that my wife has only two months experiance in her new role....

The idea that I was contemplating was to convert loan number two to a flexible (obviously higher rate) then once we qualify with our current lendors six month condition...swap over...

still got to way up the full costs....

Any ideas ???

I think this may be a job for a broker, but how would they feel once they find out we only want the loan for 4 months?

It's a great property....however time is of the essence.

Hi Marco

The issue here is not the lender. Its the Mortgage Insurer.

I suspect your Mrs is still on probabtion and as such does nto qualify for LMI as co borrower.

Can you service the loan yourself ?

Ta

rolf

Unfortunately No....i think

Looking at purchasing the place for 390K....

I have
55K (30K deposit saved + 25 deposit (re-draw)

- loan one's liabillity of 86K
with rental income 160.00

on salary of 58.5K

There must be some way around it....

Does a constant saving history dating back over 12 months have any credit with the MI ???

Perhaps a letter from her employer stating that she will be employed after the three month probation.....???

I realise the MI doesn't want to back a risk, but an employment history should be consided.....or we could just wait like everyone else?

Hi Marco

On the numbers provided AND assuming you have no other liabilities or dependents, you could pass for a loan with a couple of lenders on your own income

Try a good independent mortgage broker - or wait

Logic doesnt come into it Im afraid - we are talking mortgage insurers.

ta

rolf

Back