Financial Planner in Adelaide

Can anybody recommend a financial planner in Adelaide or who is prepared to work with a client in S.A. Want to find some one who I can work with to set up a financial plan that explores both property and shares as options. Have a number of ideas what I want to do just need some some assistance and guidance. Over the next two months will divest some property and a business and need to make sure I use the funds for my best long term advantage.

Can anybody recommend a financial planner in Adelaide or who is prepared to work with a client in S.A. Want to find some one who I can work with to set up a financial plan that explores both property and shares as options. Have a number of ideas what I want to do just need some some assistance and guidance. Over the next two months will divest some property and a business and need to make sure I use the funds for my best long term advantage.

Unless you have very little interest to build wealth, i would stay away from Financial Planners. Their model and school of thought is not for wealth building at all.

Unless you have very little interest to build wealth, i would stay away from Financial Planners. Their model and school of thought is not for wealth building at all.

I am a financial planner. Not all of us have previously worked for CBA.

Thanks Leo - there are some shockers out there. Salesmen with no technical knowledge. Usually come from banking planner background.

Also you invest in property and have built a portfolio - so you know the score.:D Alot of these planners have no clue, like you have said.

CBA FP I work with is a gun, not like other FPs I've dealt with previously. Invests heavily in property himself along with other areas. But I also bag him out about being a CBA FP with the rap they have at the moment :)

Doesn't just push CBA products like you all would think and make comment of, actually set me up with my Asteron Risk Insurance instead of Comminsure

But there wasn't anything outside of the Risk Insurance that he could assist for me personally at this stage. I prefer self education as mentioned above.

Back