Financing company title

Don't come across these often, but about 18 months ago I did one with CBA, I think we got 85%. Most lenders are only going to give you 80%.

There's a bit of extra documentation, but in Victoria at least, most of it comes included in the S32.

ranges from 70% for some lenders like ANZ, to 80% for lenders like CBA and as high as 85% for lenders like st george and westpac. Although if you are looking at 85% I would suggest St George - westpac will give you a very hard time.

ranges from 70% for some lenders like ANZ, to 80% for lenders like CBA and as high as 85% for lenders like st george and westpac. Although if you are looking at 85% I would suggest St George - westpac will give you a very hard time.

I bought a co. Title property about 3 yrs ago. In the end westpac wouldnt finance it and they really mucked me around. I went with st George at 85%

Thanks all.

Mostly see company title in the inner Sydney burbs, and only then ossassionally. I've also seen some that convert to Torrens title with a commensurate increase in val.

Must admit i never realised how many pockets of Company Title they actually are and how many enquiries we get.

My favourite lender has always been AMP with CT.

Brokers recommending St George? The world is turning upside down!

They are not a first choice lender but like any lender they have niches and no matter how painful (and I mean painful) it is to deal with them - you still need need to do whats right for the client.

Back